News DOA5LR Live Stream Thursday, January 22

werewolfgold

From TECMO's Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/tecmoeurop...96331784/10152748966111785/?type=1&permPage=1

10689500_10152748966111785_5524260777605216088_n.jpg

Who knows what shenanigans will take place? Perhaps we can all hope that there will be something interesting and/or unexpected in store.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Chin unfortunately isn't dab handy with doa, my guess is they'll show a little of honoka, any new hairstyles and previously shown costumes

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Chin unfortunately isn't dab handy with doa, my guess is they'll show a little of honoka, any new hairstyles and previously shown costumes

Yeah unfortunately he's much more a DW fan. Not like the guy is required to be good at ever KT game though. Not expecting a thorough change list overview of the new system/moves, though I would appreciate it.

synce

Yeah this is going to be shit. I'm expecting the skill level to be similar to the clown doing Honoka's command training

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I remember the last stream I watched that was put on by a worker. Biggest waste of time, but I'll watch... expect an announcement of something original and will not get that.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I was going to say "I hope the guy could make a list of changes within the characters." but after reading the comments from you guys.......I suspect the guy doing the stream might be a caveman.

Reactions: J2S

Kohlrak

Yeah this is going to be shit. I'm expecting the skill level to be similar to the clown doing Honoka's command training
I remember the last stream I watched that was put on by a worker. Biggest waste of time, but I'll watch... expect an announcement of something original and will not get that.
I was going to say "I hope the guy could make a list of changes within the characters." but after reading the comments from you guys.......I suspect the guy doing the stream might be a caveman.

Ok, most of us are still upset and all, but, really, save it for question and answer, and only if you can keep your cool. Whining on the livestream (aside from complaints about a previous live stream) announcement just makes you look like you are acting purely on emotion, rather than logical opinion, which doesn't really get anyone anywhere. Complain about things on topic, and make topics if there is no relevant topic.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
It's on topic to the stream. I will watch it, but I will be wasting my time. The point of watching this is to hopefully catch a glimpse of gameplay change and/or announcement. Most company streams are not good.

J2S

Some of y'all are so disrespectful. Like they're showing off the game and y'all say stuff like this?????

I mean, at least they showed you something useful in those videos. They didn't have to. Don't be that type of person.
YES tell it !!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD