DOA5U wanted Costumes

KwonJigglypuff

Marie bikini concept
r0hv.jpg

Reminds me of Kokoro's Lime. It's nice. But I'd rather have the original then, because it shows even less skin.

DOAX2Lime.jpg

Rawbietussin

I hope she doesn't end up stealing anything from Helena's swimsuit set. I like the fact that she is the only girl who has been loyal to her set since she never stole swimsuits from other girls (bunnies and reverse bunnies not counted) and that TN doesn't allow the other girls to borrow her stuff.

Kronin

The horrible job TN did on the girls feet, when they decided to remove footwear from the last two batches of swimsuits, made those outfits look really bad. At least, a lot worse than they should have looked.

I remember that various people requested for removing the shoes from the swimsuits, I'm not sure how much they were able to influence TN in taking this decision.

Hoya Destroyer

I remember that various people requested for removing the shoes from the swimsuits, I'm not sure how much they were able to influence TN in taking this decision.

Yeah, I remember a guy on Gamefaqs who kept taking close up pictures of the girls feet (when there were no bare foot outfits). Im sure he wanted bare feet.
Its not just the unusually long/golf putter lower legs and the wonky ankles that I hate. Its also the fact that the swimsuits just look less interesting and incomplete without the shoes. Runway models and strippers all wear high heels, so should the DoA girls IMO. The costumes look so much better with them.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I hope she doesn't end up stealing anything from Helena's swimsuit set. I like the fact that she is the only girl who has been loyal to her set since she never stole swimsuits from other girls (bunnies and reverse bunnies not counted) and that TN doesn't allow the other girls to borrow her stuff.
Well, Helena "stole" outfits from the other girls though...

KwonJigglypuff

OBJECTION, it's just neo-TN which was too lazy.
They totally ruined the iconic-ness of that dress by the way. I barely use Lei Fang's original version anymore because of that..

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD