DOA5U wanted Costumes

David Gregg

What do you think about this design for a Rig Costume

http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae337/Pigi86/rigmodel-1.jpg

Eh...I'd say try and come up with another one (or if you want to stick with that maybe different colors or cool designs). It's something Rig would wear but it's nothing that really stands out. Keep going at it though as Rig needs more outfits and if not that many people make a design for him you have a greater chance of getting your's picked. :D

KwonJigglypuff

What do you think about this design for a Rig Costume

http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae337/Pigi86/rigmodel-1.jpg

Very basic, it fits him but I don't like it personally. I like the jeans, but i'm tired of him wearing hoods.

I prefer the color and the unziped version here.

adam-senn-hoodie.jpg

KwonJigglypuff

No feedback? Alrighty then.

Oh sorry, I saw it but I forgot to answer. What kind of necklace is it by the way ?

Also, I have to say, again, I'd love that costume with yoga pants.

I can really see myself playing with this costume, she looks strong, it looks like Mila has been buffed! My favourite costume for Mila is her C3, and I swear if yours was in DOA, I don't know which one I would prefer.

Argentus

Wouldn't it be too similar to this though?
DOA5U_Mila_C7.jpg
yes. I'm being careful to differentiate from that and Hitomis c1. also, fun note, the color palette I chose for the outfit? wwhite, blue and purple. which is the direct opposite of Milas trademark black, red and yellow, respectively. I only just noticed.

Argentus

Oh sorry, I saw it but I forgot to answer. What kind of necklace is it by the way ?

Also, I have to say, again, I'd love that costume with yoga pants.

I can really see myself playing with this costume, she looks strong, it looks like Mila has been buffed! My favourite costume for Mila is her C3, and I swear if yours was in DOA, I don't know which one I would prefer.
next sketch will try tight pants. I think it'll make her look top heavy with the jacket though lol. rthe necklace is a small Chrome bee, the same bee in her sweetest sting logo. just a little silver one lol. C6 is my main outfit. baggy sweatpants, sports bra, towel turned off.

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
(no actual offense intended lol)
10014342_1422412904675767_24970796_o.jpg

Quick sketch of Milas costume I did during lunch break. I think ill move one of those leg bands higher, and I forgot to draw the belt. next is a Leon sketch. nnext time I sketch Mila, ill try the tight pants. gonna keep posting sketches for feedback, and refining the two costumes based on that.
10006018_1422388131344911_1014491110_o.jpg
Both of these look fine.

DontForkWitMe

. Nothing you'd change or want different? trying to make it supportable. Also, @DontForkWitMe here's the first sketch of Leon, this in the ballpark of what you want?
1654583_1422420914674966_1282654060_o.jpg

giphy.gif

You nailed what i was going for, the only small addition left that would make it better is to add his tattoo from his C3.

I appreciate the time you took on it, amazing job man

Argentus

giphy.gif

You nailed what i was going for, the only small addition left that would make it better is to add his tattoo from his C3.

I appreciate the time you took on it, amazing job man
Alrighty,,ill continue working on it, do a turnaround sheet, complete with customization options, run it by you again for any changes you want then, and after that its all yours to submit. Coloring will be an issue though, as I'm hand drawing...I think ill go for solid colors instead of camo, so its not too similar to his c1.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
@Argentus I've got some tips for you. I hope, that is alright? :)

13285881265_9d9b979873_b.jpg

Imho you should weaken the angle, Mila's pants are hanging from her hips. Your version so far looked more like the left version here. It's hardly possible for pants to sit like that on the body. It doesn't really look casual.
Also her slip shouldn't be pulled so high. It has that dated 90s/80s look. Current fashion has slips/bikini bottoms situated pretty low (just take a look at other DOA outfits for the girls).

So far it looks, as if you really want to emphasize her slip showing, but if you tone it down a little, it looks just as sexy but less forced. Sometimes less is more. ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD