DOA5U wanted Costumes

Argentus

This fine?

13501530214_ea6ea365c8_o.jpg
Perfect! I'm sketching out a "details" sheet to add on later if you want. like how headwrap is positioned, how scarf is wrapped, and how armwraps are done. iI'm sure ill have to do a revised version later for some details, but that looks good for now!

Rawbietussin

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...0008006560591&set=o.126851554085605&source=46

Admittedly, the artist is nothing short of spectacular with this Helena entry (and I even liked this on FB). As much as I don't want to go proclaim originality of the concept, I honestly felt like my spirit's been crushed due to the similarities it shares with my entry (even though it doesn't seem intentional or anything ). I just feel slightly miffed. :|

Anyways, I made a new Sarah.

image_zpsf3217ed0.jpg

Last edited:

David Gregg

okay then. I shall keep trying. @DontForkWitMe if you want, you can submit the Leon outfit, if you are happy with it, and just resubmit a later revision. jjust I guess, mention that you designed it and I drew it, so I'm still free to submit my mila design? here's some better lit versions. ill do a darker toned version down the line, you can resubmit revised versions, I think. either way, in case you wanted to submit now, as is. I may make minor changes later.
10015059_1425432497707141_430823592_o.jpg
1939477_1425432604373797_109664093_o.jpg

Not only is this concept and design fantastic, but it reminds me of Jack from Power Stone. And anything that reminds me of Power Stone means it should be an instant win. ;)

tumblr_m1zb4plZRq1qeeupdo1_400.jpg

indieanimator

Both my brother's (Momo) and my own (Marie) design are posted in the right spot hopefully.
I don't want all of my FB friends seeing it on their timelines, though, so I edited my timeline post settings to private (hope that did it). Some of my friends are former coworkers who are better artists than me, and I'm self-conscious about DOA & FB posts in general (hardly ever post). Anyway, thanks for the info on the contest!

Marie.jpg
Momoji.jpg

David Gregg

Both my brother's (Momo) and my own (Marie) design are posted in the right spot hopefully.
I don't want all of my FB friends seeing it on their timelines, though, so I edited my timeline post settings to private (hope that did it). Some of my friends are former coworkers who are better artists than me, and I'm self-conscious about DOA & FB posts in general (hardly ever post). Anyway, thanks for the info on the contest!

View attachment 4964 View attachment 4965

So I think Momiji's looks okay. The concept for MR is nice but maybe you could add more design to her top and bottom? I think TN allows us to update our designs (so long as the main concept is kept). I'm going to try at least for Eliot as it was way too plain and half-assed.

Argentus

Damn I miss this game. The concept also did reminded me of the Thief job class in the Final Fantasy series.
for some reason I can't hear "thief" without thinking of this girl. which coincidentally, is another outfit I would love for Mila.
dd-thief.png
picmoriah.png
actually, looking at it, that looks like a gendered version of the outfit I drew for fork...*thinking up another Mila cosplay*

David Gregg

Thanks for the comments guys. Ha, that's a compliment being a fusion of those classic characters. 2D animation is a huge part of my life. Good tip on adding something to MR. I'll consider that & hope yours goes well David.

Yes b/c I see real potential in your MR (we need pants for her!!! Lol) but b/c there are so many MR concepts out there already it's important to make it stand out among the rest and adding more details to her outfit would do just that. :)

CFW

I want like a laid back costume for Rachel now.

Like her costumes now are all her being a boss ass bitch aka CEO of bad bitch enterprises aka ur man wanna hit it. Now I would like to see a buttoned up flannel shirt, shorts, and boots. With Sunglasses. And large obnoxious earrings.
Yas mama, slay

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD