DOA5U wanted Costumes

Rawbietussin

I always thought this outfit was her best but to my knowledge they never brought it back?

Ayane_dress_2.jpg
Welcome to FSD!

I liked that costume too and unfortunately, they didn't. This is one of the original DOA2 outfits that never got remade in DOA2U or any of the succeeding games.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I want like a laid back costume for Rachel now.

Like her costumes now are all her being a boss ass bitch aka CEO of bad bitch enterprises aka ur man wanna hit it. Now I would like to see a buttoned up flannel shirt, shorts, and boots. With Sunglasses. And large obnoxious earrings.
Yas mama, slay

lol XD

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Really like it! :) Love the "Sweetest Sting" text on the arms! The crutch of Mila's pants should sit lower though, as her pants are hanging quite low like her C2 jeans:

mila_and_eliot_in_the_ring_by_doafanboi-d643rxt.jpg

Make's it look more casual and gangsta! ;)

Argentus

Really like it! :) Love the "Sweetest Sting" text on the arms! The crutch of Mila's pants should sit lower though, as her pants are hanging quite low like her C2 jeans:

mila_and_eliot_in_the_ring_by_doafanboi-d643rxt.jpg

Make's it look more casual and gangsta! ;)
not gangsta, never that. but c2 is definitely the inspiration. those pants, minus the belt (or should i have the belt, only askew?), and the overall look only sleek white jacket(white non hoodie version of her whorekini jacket), and her..c6? c7? white sports bra. wwith blue white and purple color scheme. s o ya like the worded jacket over the verson with sports stripes?

Argentus

ill admit I'm still pretty insecure about the Mila design, so...what's my competition? I know there's the mesh Vanessa, but that may be too close to cosplay for acceptance.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It's a good design, Argentus! :) It's unique, interesting and it fits Mila perfectly. You've worked for so long on it, it's normal to get second thoughts after a while. Just finish it now.
We don't know what Team Ninja is looking for in the end. Is it creativity or practicability or both? Will there only be 1-3 winner, or will there be one winner per character. It's all up in the air really.
It actually doesn't matter, if we don't win. ;)

Rawbietussin

Entries (females):
Marie Rose - 16
Ayane - 14
Helena - 11
Kasumi - 10
Hitomi - 8
Momiji - 8
Kokoro - 7
Lisa - 5
Tina - 5
Rachel - 5
Christie - 3
Mila - 3
Alpha 152 - 3
Sarah - 2
Leifang - 2
Pai - 1
Phase 4 - 1

Entries (males):
Ryu - 6
Rig - 5
Brad - 4
Eliot - 3
Leon - 2
Jann Lee - 2
Akira - 2
Ein - 1
Hayate - 1

No entries for Bayman, Jacky, Zack, Gen Fu and Bass yet. Hope someone submits entries for them soon. :c

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD