DOA5U wanted Costumes

Argentus

trying another tweaked version, lookin for feedback as I test ideas. changed collar into bomber style fur lining, underwear to shiny satin center/front sections with purple mesh straps, and fingerless gloves over handwraps. gave up on hood. tthouhts?
1609572_1429864303930627_1130216095015898251_n.jpg

I think they just try and at least make sure that characters have their C1's and C2's from DoA2, 3, and 4.

It's a shame it took Hayabusa so long to get his maskless costume since it was his C1 or C2 for the last several games.

Also give Alpha-152 a Christmas and Halloween costume. Christmas could be a bluish-white body with a Santa Hat (that you can toggle off), and Halloween could be an orange body with a jack-o-lantern on her head (which can also be toggled off).

Aspect

For the diner look, I think the red canvas shoes with a white sole, white toe cap, and white laces low top or maybe even high top converse styled shoes. Also, for ripped jeans for guys, I think that there are too many rips showing skin which reminds me of female ripped jean looks. Ripped jeans are good, maybe less rips and/or more "shallower" rips on the top of the fabric if that makes any sense.

Argentus

For the diner look, I think the red canvas shoes with a white sole, white toe cap, and white laces low top or maybe even high top converse styled shoes. Also, for ripped jeans for guys, I think that there are too many rips showing skin which reminds me of female ripped jean looks. Ripped jeans are good, maybe less rips and/or more "shallower" rips on the top of the fabric if that makes any sense.
like Mila and Hitomis ripped jeans.

Rawbietussin

Lesser rips on the upper legs, got it. I'll redo it later, probably with a less clunky sneakers (but I'm somewhat thinking of giving him loafers or brogue shoes).

Rawbietussin

Optional paper hat pls.

Lol I tried and it was my initial plan from the start to feature him in a tricorne paper hat. His spiky porcupine follicles isn't giving it justice unless I give him a Draco Malfoy hairstyle from the 1st Harry Potter movie but I tell you what, I'll do it again now that I know how to form his hair.

Otherwise, he'll be hard to distinguish.

Last edited:

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Lol I tried and it was my initial plan from the start to feature him in a tricorne paper hat. His spiky porcupine follicles isn't giving it justice unless I give him a Draco Malfoy hairstyle from the 1st Harry Potter movie but I tell you what, I'll do it again now that I know how to form his hair.

Otherwise, he'll be hard to distinguish.

It's fine no need to push it. I just like those stupid little hats, get your design in it's pretty much yours for the taking. I wish I had a digital pad to help but alas if I buy that I'm screwed probably drop games and draw all day.

Rawbietussin

It's fine no need to push it. I just like those stupid little hats, get your design in it's pretty much yours for the taking. I wish I had a digital pad to help but alas if I buy that I'm screwed probably drop games and draw all day.

Well, considering that I'm the only one working on a Jacky entry for someone, I guess it would win by default (if TN won't be selective and plans to give every character a winning entry).

Why not still do both?

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Well, considering that I'm the only one working on a Jacky entry for someone, I guess it would win by default (if TN won't be selective and plans to give every character a winning entry).

Why not still do both?

If timie permits go ahead something like the way the hat looks would've stopped me.

CFW

Ok, so now I want a biker costume for Rachel.
Like a black leather jacket, white undershirt, and a black miniskirt. Like Nagi from BR4, but less nasty.

Some1 draw that pleathe i'm a mess over it now.

Argentus

Okay I need last minute help big time. I dont think I have time to redraw my submission, which needs to be done for a couple revisions. CCould someone edit/trace/clean up my linework with the additions, or draw a new version if you are a better artist? I'm wanting to add gloves and change some details about the sports bra, shades, and underwear.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD