DOA5U wanted Costumes

JKT

T_T:

480px-NG2_Render_Char_Momiji_03a.jpg

Why oh why have TN not made this costume DLC yet?!

Last edited:

Kronin

I can't see the picture @JKT but I realized that you are talking about Momiji's Indigo Happi outfit (apparently called Matsuri Festival costume on "creative uncut").

I totally agree, I really hope that all the last 4 outfits included in NG3:RE and absent in DoA5U can end to be ported in the game:

Bbxf3u9CYAEhIiS.jpg:large

Last edited:

JKT

I can't see the picture @JKT but I realized that you are talking about Momiji's Indigo Happi outfit (apparently called Matsuri Festival costume on "creative uncut").

I totally agree, I really hope that all the last 4 outfits included in NG3:RE and absent in DoA5U could end to be ported in the game:

Oops fixed it! Thanks for telling me :p! You're right I want Momiji's Indigo Happi outfit ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ! I also forgot about Kasumi's outfit - she looks so pretty in it o(*゚▽゚*)o! Ayane and Ryu look really cool in those outfits too!

Hoya Destroyer

Whilst we are still waiting for the last costume contest DLC for our consoles (and now have Halloween stuff coming eventually), I am still hoping that TN decide to give us some new bikini DLC sometime in the future.
The below is likely tied to some Korean game, but Im hoping TN could maybe take some inspiration from these designs. Im also hoping we wont get any more bare feet, as the lower legs just do not look right without shoes :/

jmXKP3HptY9GD.png

The swimsuit in the bottom right hand corner is my favorite. I think it looks original, sexy and interesting. The red bob makes the model look a bit like Mila, but I think something like that would look best on Lisa, because fluro green/blue would work best with a darker skin tone.
The black one (3rd from the right), would really suit Tina, Rachel or Christie. Gotta love those shoes that run higher up the leg too.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I totally agree, I really hope that all the last 4 outfits included in NG3:RE and absent in DoA5U could end to be ported in the game:

As much as I'm not a fan of Phantom Butterfly it would be cool to see it in 5U, however Fiend Ryu can stay where it is, we already have 2 fiend costumes as is and also it's just not that great.

If we're gonna have more NG themed Hayabusa costumes let it be Dark Oni/Ryuken from NG Black or Ninja From The Future from NG1 Vanilla/DOA2U.

Kronin

, however Fiend Ryu can stay where it is, we already have 2 fiend costumes as is and also it's just not that great.

But it seems so good to me... :(

If we're gonna have more NG themed Hayabusa costumes let it be Dark Oni/Ryuken from NG Black or Ninja From The Future from NG1 Vanilla/DOA2U.

I would love his white knight one from Dinasty Warriors too (and I think could be great as Halloween one for him).

4041478889_40c9dafa56_o.jpg

UpSideDownGRUNT

But it seems so good to me... :(

I would love his white knight one from Dinasty Warriors too (and I think could be great as Halloween one for him).

4041478889_40c9dafa56_o.jpg
maybe if they did a WOU3 DLC pack 2, otherwise I don't see that happening.
Sigma 2(I need to get that) also had Ayane's dinner dress too.

Crext

Standard Donor
Those can't be bandages, molding in like that. Must used paper mache on her breasts or something.

Well, you know the Japanese. Always try to beat reality at every turn. Don't even try to get me started on the shape and color of hair.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD