DOA6 Fan Survey

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I don't understand what pèoples obsession is with that Silat stuff Leon doesn't fight anything like that he tackles you to the ground punches and headbuts the picks you up by one leg and tosses you like a rag doll,then if you try to come back he stuns you with a head but and launches you to the other side of the screen with an ungodly pimp slap.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I don't understand what pèoples obsession is with that Silat stuff Leon doesn't fight anything like that he tackles you to the ground punches and headbuts the picks you up by one leg and tosses you like a rag doll,then if you try to come back he stuns you with a head but and launches you to the other side of the screen with an ungodly pimp slap.

Let's not forget about how he likes to catch you in mid air and throw you halfway across the stage.

Nameless Sama

On Story Mode hmmm... Kasumi should say in Dead or Alive 6 100000000x thanks to Ryu. Kasumi why didnt say you in DoA5 to Ryu thanks? Why ? To Hayate to Ayane ..... ('-') (._.) (-.-)
On all Kasumi Fans without Ryu Kasumi would die (-.-)
Ryu saved Kasumis life in: :hayabusa:
Dead or Alive 1
Dead or Alive 4
Dead Fantasy 5
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets talk normal again. I would like to see a Capoeira Fighter and a pug Fighter like Eddy and steve in Tekken.I want to see Genra and Raidou without their ninpo attacks too. Ok with ninpo attack but under one condition. The ninpo can be blocked without damage and the frame from the ninpo attack is very slow maybe 35. Otherwise everybody would spam till you are k.o. The best way would be if we can counter these attacks. In that case the can make these attacks to 22 Frame.

David Gregg

I think Team Ninja should make a non-canon game along the lines of TTT2 (solo and tag still being 2 different modes though).

They sort of did this with Dimensions but let's face it, the 3DS can't compete with PS3 or the upcoming 4. Basically bring all of the previous fighters and top fan favorite stages back in HD and I'm sure a LOT of people would buy it.

Kronin

I think Team Ninja should make a non-canon game along the lines of TTT2 (solo and tag still being 2 different modes though).

They sort of did this with Dimensions but let's face it, the 3DS can't compete with PS3 or the upcoming 4. Basically bring all of the previous fighters and top fan favorite stages back in HD and I'm sure a LOT of people would buy it.

Actually I think that it's just the opposite, DoA Dimensions is the new canon and made obsolete the original story of DoA1-4 (at least for what concern the main plot line about DOATEC)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD