DOA6 Fatal Stun List

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Zack gets Fatal Stun from the following:
66P+K
8P
PP6P[K]
4H+K

8P, PP6P[K] and 4H+K must hit on CH crouching opponents. Specific to catching moves with crouching properties.

KING JAIMY

Bayman:
cr. CH P+K

Bass:
cr. CH 3K
SS 44P

On a side note, I don't think these cr. CH fatals should require CH. Just give them to us on any crouching state.
I agree, it would give us another tool to punish those low hold spammers as well and make them think twice about doing it again.

Darth Lotonic X

Putting aside unnecessary sodium levels, changing cr. CH FS to always FS on a crouching opponent would benefit more than just grapplers. For example, Helena has a bunch of cr. CH FSs.

Omegan Eckhart

Putting aside unnecessary sodium levels, changing cr. CH FS to always FS on a crouching opponent would benefit more than just grapplers. For example, Helena has a bunch of cr. CH FSs.
It seems kinda stupid to put them there and then tell us we can't use them. They're completely useless when the opponent is in stun, makes no sense.

Any word on whether a patch is coming to fix this, or is this what TN intended?

KING JAIMY

Updated the list with Mai's Fatal Stun (8H+K). I haven't played Kula yet, so if anyone knows if she has any Fatal Stuns outside of the S button, feel free to let me know and I'll update the main post.

P.S.: We still need a character icon for Kula!

xDevious

Standard Donor
Updated the list with Mai's Fatal Stun (8H+K). I haven't played Kula yet, so if anyone knows if she has any Fatal Stuns outside of the S button, feel free to let me know and I'll update the main post.

P.S.: We still need a character icon for Kula!
I actually have not found out what Kula’s other Fatal Stuns are. Probably some awkward hit condition on an awkward move, just like Phase 4. .-.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I actually have not found out what Kula’s other Fatal Stuns are. Probably some awkward hit condition on an awkward move, just like Phase 4. .-.
Tbh I don't think she has one at all, I tested her moves in different situations and still nothing xD

I think they didn't give her one because of her 236P freeze move which imo is 10× better than a fatal stun since it can't be held out of or break held out of at all and the staple 3P+K into 214K2K into whatever ender you want packs a good punch, I feel it's more a balance type thing although a a non fatal rush fatal stun into 236P would always be welcome :p

xDevious

Standard Donor
Tbh I don't think she has one at all, I tested her moves in different situations and still nothing xD

I think they didn't give her one because of her 236P freeze move which imo is 10× better than a fatal stun since it can't be held out of or break held out of at all and the staple 3P+K into 214K2K into whatever ender you want packs a good punch, I feel it's more a balance type thing although a a non fatal rush fatal stun into 236P would always be welcome :p
I never thought about it like that before tbh, but that makes a lot of sense! That move is incredibly good, and is honestly way better than a Fatal Stun.

KwonJigglypuff

I like that Helena's Fatal Stuns are all triggered on crouching opponent. I will have to test that against people who are afraid of her BKO and constantly hold lows. Could it be a good mind game/strategy ?

Derock

Actually, she does. I can't remember but yesterday when playing her, it was one of her kicks that does Fatal Stun.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD