DOA6 music from menu

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
They should add headlights on top of the cages to brighten the stage slightly a bit. I know it's suppose to be dark there, though some area portions look a bit too dark and some area parts look normally bright.

Nevertheless, more gameplay vids is a plus. Thumbs up.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
They should add headlights on top of the cages to brighten the stage slightly a bit. I know it's suppose to be dark there, though some area portions look a bit too dark and some area parts look normally bright.

That's true, but I noticed some pretty cool shadows on throwdown.

Brute

Standard Donor
Hayabusa seems to have a new move similar to Hayate's 8P+K P that doesn't use meter (you can see it around 13:30). I don't think it's his sidestep attack because he barely moves at all from his original position, despite the animation making him twirl like a pretty ballerina.

As for the thread topic, the menu music sounds like Street Fighter. Very calm and relaxing (ie: the exact fucking opposite of what I want). 0/10

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Off-topic but....

Forced-Tech combos look like they're back in the game guys. @9:40 Zack does a 8P after launching Hayabusa and then proceeds to do 2K and the combo counter still proceeded. If FT is back after hard KDs in combos, Helena is ultra top-tier again.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
That's been known since the first gameplay footage at E3.
I knew FTs were back, just not seemingly "guaranteed" FTs. Damn, if you man already knew this shit then I've just been out of it lmaoo

EDIT: Zack's KKKK rebounces on launched enemies now. Madness.

Last edited:

d3v

Instead of this, I think what they need to do is brighten up the lighting on the characters, but not touch the stage. That way, the stage retains its dark, underground feel, but the characters pop out more.

KwonJigglypuff

I was expecting the music from menu to be darker and more epic. It's not bad, but it sounds a bit like something I would imagine for Splatoon...

Leifang12

I really don't like any of the music sadly :( Looks like I'm the only one also. But maybe I can play the old music, if they bring back the Music selection menu.

Leifang12

You are not the only one. So far, it sounds generic and not DOAesque. Need to hear more to judge the real quality here.

Ok good to know <3 I don't know what's wrong with the music direction. I almost didn't like any of 5's music and the menu and character selection screen sounds like a sportsgame of some sort and not as epic as a Fighting game should sound like ! It's a fantasy game, it should have a melody and more like a song. I don't feel the rock instrumental music they are using now!!

Tina2040_

The character select reminds me of the Smackdown games, especially after 2:04 of the clip above.
I need the "DOA, DOA" of DOA2

"Here we gooooo... DOA DOA DOA
Character, select, choice
Duplicate, duplicate x4
Ikimasu
Hey, DOA DOA"
giphy.gif

crapoZK

Standard Donor
The character select reminds me of the Smackdown games, especially after 2:04 of the clip above.
I need the "DOA, DOA" of DOA2

"Here we gooooo... DOA DOA DOA
Character, select, choice
Duplicate, duplicate x4
Ikimasu
Hey, DOA DOA"
giphy.gif
LMAOOOO I thought it said...
"Chaotsu. Zack.... Choo."
"Du-op, du-op, du-op, duop"

i'm stupid loooool I didn't think actual words were used.

Cadaveri

I think someone said something about there being DOA4 music played in DOA6 at some point (would point out to having some sort jukebox feature like we had in DOA5 (which was great)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
+ new footage

I kinda like the new themes they got going

Not gonna lie, game looks fucking sick :p can't wait for more reveals and bigger stages (like aerial gardens that they teased earlier ^^)

The main menu theme I like, its really atmospheric and has a sort of reflective vibe to it like Volcano 1st from Tekken 7 has. The character select isn't all that, it could be way better imo.

The DOA Coliseum is weak music wise, it needs something more fitting and hype inducing

The throw down needs a darker more fast paced track like this:

ryu_highabusa

The music is down-right awful. Generic butt rock. I'm all for stage themes but can we please have some decent and catchy songs? Nothing makes or breaks hype during a match more than the BGM.

SaihateDYNAMO

the main menu theme is a bop! it's pretty relaxing and sounds like a natural evolution for the series. i can definitely imagine it over the DOA3/4 character select screen. the select theme is kinda wack though, feels like what tekken 7's music would be like if they didn't go for a generic wubwub soundtrack.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD