DOTA 2

Yaguar

Holy shit! Troll Warlord just came out and that guy can carry!
560 GPM and I was getting Rampage 1v5, giant BKB and 800 damage crits with life steal = GG.

Anyone else tried him? (If you play at all).

As a side note I have about 10 DOTA 2 invites spare on Steam right now.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Haven't had time in the past few weeks to play anything myself but he was pretty good in DOTA1.

I also have 6 Dota2 games I need to get rid of myself.

tnzk

Just this Saturday, had my friends bring over their PCs, and along with my brother and several other guys around the neighbourhood, they played DOTA 2 from 10pm - 6am. I told them to go pro level since they're all good and play it everyday anyway.

But man oh man, is DOTA 2 quite possibly the most competitive game ever made. Everything about it screams sporting leagues, from hardcore gameplay to spectating features to replay highlights. I hope developers of fighting games take a cue from Valve.

Never tried the game, though I'm willing to try anything once...

You don't 'try' DOTA, it tries you.

Heh, seriously, if you are willing to give it a go, it apparently takes around 3 months to actually start enjoying it, coz during those first three months, you'll get completely hammered. Strange thing though, is that if you manage to survive it, that game becomes your life.

It's like the cricket of video games.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Holy shit! Troll Warlord just came out and that guy can carry!
560 GPM and I was getting Rampage 1v5, giant BKB and 800 damage crits with life steal = GG.

Anyone else tried him? (If you play at all).

As a side note I have about 10 DOTA 2 invites spare on Steam right now.

Haven't had time in the past few weeks to play anything myself but he was pretty good in DOTA1.

I also have 6 Dota2 games I need to get rid of myself.

So... uh... about those invites...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD