Easy cheese way to defeat 50 people in Survival mode?

Split Infinity

Today I started playing DOA2 Ultimate on X360, and I'm really not in the mood to again unlock all characters, so I want to face against Survival to get that 66 items in order to unlock all costumes on the go. But, can you advise me on what is the simplest and cheesiest was to plow through 50 opponents?

Gultigargar

Setting the life bar to lowest health will save you a lot of time. Remember to pick up items if possible, the health restoration can make a lot of difference.
I personally used Tengu because of how strong he is in 2U, but if you're not comfortable with him it can be done just as well with the rest of the cast.
Try and get your opponent to the wall too, I guess. It's extra damage and also prevents them from using wake-up kicks. Tengu's wall throw is also especially nasty.

And that's about it, or at least it's all I can think of.

Cla

Standard Donor
This may help:

(not just the vid, but also the details written in the vid's description)

WAZAAAAA

Pretty late on this, but the easiest and fastest way to beat Survival to me was to set the easiest difficulty (not sure if the difficulty setting affects Survival Mode, but do it anyway), set the smallest health bar possible, and use Jann Lee. With him just do Dragon Kicks (:2::3::6::K:) all the time, because it's probably the mathematically safest way to beat opponents, because:
- the CPU is too retarded to defeat that because it's an unblockable attack
- it's hold-resistant so they won't always punish you. This is pretty cool because you can afford to "ignore" the lame-holds-from-the-CPU-that-read-your-inputs.
- if they crouch under the kick, they won't always punish you because their responsiveness is often too slow
- you will slam the enemy on the walls of the (small) map with almost every kick for additional damage
- make use of the "Close Hit" damage bonus for even more damage if you can. When possible, like when you just slammed the opponent on a wall (very common) you just bought yourself some time, so use it get close to the enemy and get that "Close Hit" bonus from the next kick. You don't even need to worry about wake up kicks from the enemy in that map.
- with its huge range and damage (as far as I remember it's the strongest single strike in the game, maybe rivaled by Tengu but he's slow as fuck and his tornado attack thing is blockable), you can kill enemies in 3-4 kicks
- when you're safe from enemy attacks, like when the enemy just died and dropped on the floor some health item, make sure to pick it up. Also, the enemies in Survival for some reason need a lot of time to wake up, and every time you hit them from the ground, they'll drop some item. Hit them on the ground when possible. You can't really afford to lose much health with the low health bar setting so be careful.

TL;DR
Close Hit Dragon Kick all day, you'll kill everyone in about 3 kicks. Worked in both DoA2U and DoA3.2, reached 100 kills easily lol.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD