Section 9: Input difficulties
Section 10: CB setups
Section 11: juggles
Section 12: Environmentals
Section 13: Pseudo FTs
Section 14: TAG COMBOS (W.I.P.)
Section 15: Last Round Buffs
Section 1: Safety
*Here’s a list of moves that Eliot will work best with when you’re playing him safe. Keep in mind all of these are (-6) or less.*

[Strikes]

-(:P:) Leaves you at -1

-(:K: [:K:]) Leaves you at -5

-(:2::P:) Leaves you at -4

- (:8::P:) It is -5 on block and can be used to start a combo because of its’ stun properties

-(:7::P:) It is -5 on block and it’s his best move to stop pressure characters.

-(:6: :H+K:) Not his best move out there. But it’s still -5 on block and can be used mainly for mix-ups.

-(:4: :H+K:) It’s a tracking move and it is -1 on block.

-(:4: :[[h+k]]: [Charged]) Fully charged will leave you at +17 Keep in mind this takes 87 frames to pull out.

-(:9: :P::P:[:P:]) Fast punch and is left at -4 Good move for pressuring. Although it can be crushed wih a low attack.

-(:4::P::P::P:[:P:]) Same as all the other strings that end that way always left at -4

-(:6::P:[:P:]) Best string for pressuring.

-(:4::6::P:) Good pressure move. It is left

-(:236::P:) Slow but efficient move. Leaves you at +2

-(:214::P: Sabaki ) Good move counters high attacks while leaving the opponent on a crumple stun Leaves at -4 when blocked.

-(:6: :P+K:) *Note* leaves at -11 so not the wisest choice for you. But effective. Has been nerfed. (Again)

-(:236::K:) His dragon kick, is a pretty strong move but, it’s his most predicted online. Leaves you at +3

-(:6::6::P+K:) Really one of his best moves over-all although it can be sidestepped. Leaves you at +4

-(:1::K:[:4::P:]) Leaves opponent at -5 and leaves you in back turned.

-([BT] :K:) Extremely good back-turned move. Leaves you at -2 can be used to frame trap. Try using :7::P: after hitting it. Also great as a back-turned wall splat.

[Throws] (Tech roll based)

-(:236::F:) Best throw in general slow 12 frames to pull out, but +33 frames in frame advantage. Is used to juggle the crap out of people. Hueh.

-(:214::F:) Frame advantage! +10!

-(:2: :F:) Frame advantage! +5!

Section 2: Speed

*Moves that are 15 frames or less.*

[Punches]

-(:7::P:) It’s 9 frames fastest punch he has so far.

-(:P:) It’s 10 frames

-BT(:P:) This is 12 frames

-(:P:(:4::P:) This is 14 frames

-(:214::P:) It is 14 frames

-(:6::P:) It is 14 frames

-(:8::P:) It is 15 frames

-(:4::P:) It is 15 frames

-(:9::P:) It is 15 frames

-(:3::P:) It is 15 frames

-(:2::P:) It is 15 frames

-BT (:4::P:) This is 15 frames

[Kicks]

-(:K:) This is 13 frames

-(:9: :K::K:) These are 13 & 14 frames

-(:3::K:) This is 14 frames

-(:4::K:) This is 16 frames so it’s alright.

Section 3! Spacing!!!

[Info]

*Most of these moves can and will be sidestepped*

- Eliot’s playstyle has always been that of a “Spear” that’s how the fighting style is all about. He’s good at poking, keeping distance and playing mind games. Let’s talk worst spacing move so far. You have several different spacing moves.

-(:6::P::P::P:) Don’t ever use that when you’re trying to space out your opponent.

-(:6::H+K:) Only ever use this for mix-ups. It’s pretty unsafe against grapplers.

- Those moves will get you absolutely nowhere in higher play. Try all of these!

-(:6::P+K:) When used correct footwork leaving enough space in a wake-up or any other attack it executes handsomely. Not much range but good for spacing. when hit creates a bound stun that if rushed on to correctly, can lead to a lot of damage, or mediocre damage.

-(:6::6::P+K:) This is extremely good for spacing if your opponent is keeping a whole lot of distance. If the opponent won’t sidestep and you land the attack it will give you +4 on block.

-(:236::K:) His dragon kick!!! Thank god for the buff it will leave you at +3 on block! Except people will believe this is the moves that you will use for spacing more. So mix it up between these 2!

-(:4::K:) Last but not least! His new kick! It is 16 frames, it's pretty safe. And is used so nicely against aggressive and defensive characters. * Take for example Christie and Bayman! The more they sidestep the more useful this move will be. Use it wisely works best against the wall.*
***Don't forget about Marie.
*** :p

Section 4: Tracking!

*Eliot has some decent tracking moves. Sadly one of his best ones was nerfed, What made up for it was a really good tracking move. Let’s talk about that.*
[Highs]

-(:H+K:) His best tracking move in his move set, it turns people completely around and con usually guarantee a launch attack. Is 16 frames

-(:4::K:) His newest addition to his move set. This is his second best. As said above it is really useful against defensive opponents. Better than 7P at the moment. Is 16 frames

-(:4::[[h+k]]:) This is a useful move because it guard breaks and leaves you at -1 but it is really slow and really should only be used in CQC.

-(BT :K:) His really good back turned move. The only flaw is that it is another high as usual. But It leaves at -2 and can lead to a 7P frame trap.

-(Every Kick at the end of a punch kick such as :P::P:[:K:] :6::P::P:[:K:] Etc.) It is a useful moves but I think Eliot should get more mid tracking moves. Either way. It’s his most reliable string ender.

Section: 5 Crushes!

[High crushes]

*Eliot has A lot of high crushes, A LOT. Let’s start with the basic crushes that a lot of Eliot players know about. (Or should know about)*

-(:2::H+K:) His most known high crush in the game. It’s extremely useful, especially during CQC.

-(:3::P+K:) This is mediocre move at best. Doesn't do much crushing as :2::H+K: does. but still better as a booty launcher.

-(:3_::P:) His Choryo crushes some high attacks.

-(:K: [:2::P:]) Crushes all high attacks works like :2::H+K: & :3::P+K:
-(:1::P:) Crushes, but you have better options. So use it scarcely.

[Low crushes]

*Eliot doesn’t really have as much low crushes as he does high crushes and the ones he does are hard to pull off, you need excellent timing for them*

-(:6::H+K:) It’s a safe move, but the timing if very strict if you don’t pull it off right then you get knocked down.

-(:H+K:) It goes over specific lows since the attack is a high. You’ll have to read your opponents move to land it correctly.

Section 6: Holds/Parries/Sabaki

*Eliot is and can be a very powerful defensive character if played correctly. He has many advantages on his holds, parries, and Sabaki. Let’s talk about those advantages even though some are really not that great…

[Holds]

*None of these holds guarantee any follow up attacks in higher level play*

-(:6::h:) It’s his mid kick hold. Grants 10+ frame advantage (Does not completely guarantee any attack.)

-(:4::h:) It’s his mid punch hold Grants 10+ frame advantage (Does not completely guarantee any attack.)

[Sabaki]

*His sabaki is the perfect instrument to catch those oncoming high attacks. (Especially the VF characters and Jann Lee.)

-(:214::P:) This move is slightly tricky because you need excellent timing for it. The sabaki itself is the first 3 frames. The other attack is 14 frames. It grants you +43 frame advantage. It’s a crumple stun so it can’t be slow escaped even at fastest (But the follow up hit can be countered.)

[Parries]

*His parries are an excellent way to get a quick advantage when dealing with aggressive characters. For example (The ninjas, The assassins, and the Karate masters) It’s also good to use if you whiff an unsafe move and they don’t go for a throw.

-(:9::h:) His high parry it has the same properties as his mid parry except more so used in higher play. This grants you +16 frame advantage. It will guarantee this first hit of (:3::K::P:) and (:9::K::K:) the other can be countered.

-(:3::h:) His mid parry it has the same properties as his high parry except more so used in casual play. This grants you +16 frame advantage. It will guarantee this first hit of (:3::K::P:) and (:9::K::K:) the other can be countered.

Section 7: Throws

*Eliot has many throws that are pretty damn strong. A few can give you frame advantages. Another few can interact with the environment. Here is some of the few.

-(:214::F:) Reset throw - 3 Hit move, grants you +10 frame advantage.

-(:236::F:) His launch grab it grants you +33 frame advantage and can be followed up with a strong combo.

-(:2::F:) 3 Hit move grants you +5 frame advantage. If you’re quick to press :F: at the right moment you might be able to pull of his regular 5 frame grab. But it can be countered with any attack really.

-(:6::6::F:) This throw is super strong. It’s also an added bonus that it interacts with the environment.

-(:4::F:) This throw will also interact with the environment *Keep in mind this move needs a certain angle to be performed on the wall*

Section 8: Launchers

*Eliot has a lot of launchers, quick and slow, Normal hit, and counter hit. Let’s go over some of the few.*

[*Normal hit*]

-(:3::3::P:) Sadly this is his only normal hit launcher. And even on counter hit, his launch height doesn’t really make a difference. But it works well for that quick damage input.

[*Counter hit*]

-(:8::K:) His standard launcher, gives you the launch height you need.

-(:9::K:) The faster launcher, they won’t expect this one coming. So I recommend using it just for mix-up purposes.

-(:3_::P:) Mix-up launcher, use this mainly for small quick damage combos.

-(BT :4::K:) His greatest launcher in the world! It gives max height, gives you more combo capability, but the downfall is, almost every high level player will be looking for this move if you’re back-turned as mentioned before.

-(:2::P+K:[:P+K:]) Will give decent launch height and will not make him recover for long like his other launchers. *Be wary the first hit is pretty strong itself so you can only do 2 stun moves so the second hit will launch properly.*

-(:3::3::P:) Works on normal hit, but launch height difference isn’t really big on and counter hit.

Section 9: Input difficulties

*A lot of players will have a very difficult time inputting some commands such as, (46 P) & (i3 P) let me explain how to properly input these commands.

([:4::6::P:] Input)

*This is not as hard as people make it seem. I notice a lot of players having a difficult time inputting it because they don’t know the basic rule of timing. A lot of players will become button crazy and start to input the attack just like (:6: :P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P: :4::6::P:) and end up finishing the string with (:6::P::P::P:) For this command to be input correctly, you need to learn the timing, I’ve done it for so long that it is muscle memory for me now… So the trick is, time it. You need to press (:6::P::P::5::4::6::P:) instead of (:6::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P:) don’t ever forget that rule!*

(:3_::P:] Input)

*Now, this one can be hard as FUCK! I remember first playing Eliot trying to make the best out of him and accidentally doing a Choryu (:3_::P:) and it was funny because I never knew it re-launched before so I tried out many methods to see how I can quicken this trick I found one that worked perfectly for me. The trick is to time the move after your launcher. You must input (:6::6::3::P:) If you can press that sequence right as you finish recovering from your launcher, It will be executed flawlessly. Let’s show a combo example, * (:3::K::P:) (:3::K::P:) (:6::6::3::P:) (:2::P+K::4::6::P:) Practice doing that as much as you can until you think you’ve perfected it… Offline… Now the really stupid part is online… Now for that, you need at least a month or less of practice. Because there’s always at least 0.76 second delay even on a good bar connection (4-5). I can’t help there you just need to keep practicing the method I have taught you to perfect it.

Section 10: CB setups

*There’s a reason why Eliot is the worst character in the game. He has almost no guaranteed combos or setups at all. Mainly because he’s about power and spear techniques but that doesn’t give TN a reason for him not to have anything at all. Most of his CB setups are completely useless unless you use unpredictable moves. His sit downs stuns suck really bad, and should be used only for casual play. Let me demonstrate some CB setups that will be and can be countered a lot unless you know what you’re doing.* \

*Let me explain how this CB thing works. CB give you an absolute guaranteed launch follow up after execution. To pull it off, you need to get 4 hits, whether it be 4 stuns, 1 stun 3 hits… So on, so forth. Let me give a few examples.

-Combo 1: (:3::K::P:) (:6::P::P:) (:1::P+K:)

-Combo 2: (:6::6::P::P::P::P:) (:1::P+K:)

-Combo 3: (:3::K::P:) (:6::6::K:) (:1::P+K:)

-Combo 4: (CH :214::P:) (1 hit mix-up) (:1::P+K:)

*Quick note on the Sabaki: His sabaki has only 3 start-up frames for you to pull of the move right, so you’ll have to read your opponents move carefully.*

-Combo 5: (:3::K::P:) (:2::K:) (:P+K:) (:1::P+K:)

*Since Eliot isn't all that great of a SDS'er, all of his SDS are escapable to the max*

Section 11: Juggles

*Alright, all flashiness thrown out the window, here’s where we get really serious.*

*Here I will discuss and show you guys the importance of the juggles at hand, the most effective, and the most practical.*

[Max damage from common launchers]

*Eliot’s most common launcher that players use is, (:8::K:) now as many people know this move, sometimes they can’t react fast enough to hold it. So let’s talk about the max damage he can do from this launcher.*

*Quick note: You know most of the combos here will show a lot of Choryu inputs and iron punch combo enders, if you’re having trouble with that go back and examine my methods if not, then there’s simple ways of making more damage without all those inputs, I.E. you can always end the string with a kick instead of the iron punch it still does around the same amount of damage. As for the Choryu, you can always input (:8::P:) It doesn’t re-launch but it does damage.*

[Legend]

CH: Also counts as Critical threshold 2

HCH: Also counts as Critical threshold 3

BTO: Back turned opponent

-Lightweights:

-CH: (:8::K:) (:3_::P:) (:3_::P:) (:3::P::P::P::4::6::P:) DMG: 87

-CH: (:8::K:) (:2::P+K::5::P+K:) (:P::P::K:) DMG: 75

-CH: (:8::K:) (:3_::P:) (:4::P::P::P::P::K:) DMG: 84

-HCH: (:8::K:) (:3_::P:x3) (:6::P::P::4::6::P:) DMG:104

-HCH: (:8::K:) (:3_::P:) (:2::P+K::5::P+K:) (:P::P::K:) *Note only works on lightweights*

-HCH: (:8::K:) (:3_::P:) (:4::P::P::P::P::4::6::P:) DMG: 103

Mid Weights:

-CH: (:8::K:) (:3_::P:x2) (:6::P::P::4::6::P:) DMG: 78

-CH: (:8::K:) (:4::P::P::P::P::4::6::P:) DMG: 78

-CH: (:8::K:) (:3_::P:x3) (:2::P+K::4::6::P:) DMG: 81

-HCH: (:8::K:) (:3_::P:) (:4::P::P::P::P::4::6::P:) DMG: 103

-HCH: (:8::K:) (:3_::P:x3) (:6::P::P::4::6::P:) DMG: 104

Heavy weight

-CH: (:8::K:) (:3_::P:) (:P::P::K:) DMG: 63

-CH: (:8::K:) (:3_::P:) (:2::P+K::4::6::P:) DMG: 65

-CH: (:8::K:) (:3::P::P::P::K:) DMG: 65

-HCH: (:8::K:) (:3_::P:) (:6::P::P::4::6::P:) DMG: 81

-HCH: (:8::K:) (:4::P::P::P::P::K:) DMG: 90

*Now here’s where the fun really begins to the beloved jelly players.

Feather weight

-CH: (:8::K:) (:3_::P:x4) (:6::H+K:) DMG: 81

-CH: (:8::K:) (:3_::P:) (:2::P+K::5::P+K:) (:3::P::P::P::K:) DMG: 97

-CH: (:8::K:) (:3_::P:) (:2::P+K::5::P+K:) (:6::P::P::4::6::P:) DMG: 90

-HCH: (:8::K:) (:2::P+K::5::P+K:) (:4::P::P::P::P::K:) DMG: 114

*Unfortunately Eliot doesn’t really have any more variety in his moves for more attacks or juggles so this will do for now.*

[Throw combos for all weights]

*Here I will show you some of the best ways to end Eliot’s (236T) Input command for all weights. I’ve declared these the best or the most practical in any situation. There’s around 3 or 4 combos that will work for all weights except during the weight classes you have to cut off some fragments of the combo. Let me show you how this works*

-Throw combos

-(:236::F:) (:6::K:) (:3_::P:x2) (:6::P::P::4::6::P:) DMG: 70

*Works for all weights just remove 1 Choryu for heavy & light weight*

-(:236::F:) (:6::K:) (:2::P+K::5::P+K:) (:6::P::P::4::6::P:) DMG: 74

*Works for all weights except heavy*

-(:236::F:) (:6::K:) (:3_::P:) (:4::P::P::P::P::K:) DMG: 75
*On all weights except heavy (Harder to pull off on Jelly, since she’s so light)*

-(:236::F:) (:6::K:) (:P+K::5::P+K:) (:3::P::P::P::P:) DMG: 77

*ONLY WORKS ON MS. JELLY (Alpha-152)*

-THROW COMBOS ON THE WALL

-LIGHTWEIGHTS
-(:236::F:) (:P+K:) (:3_::P:X2) (:3::P::P::P::K:) EXTRA FT +(:P+K::2::P:)

-MIDWEIGHTS

-(:236::F:) (:P+K:) (:3_::P:X2) (:6::P::P::4::6::P:)

-HEAVYWEIGHTS

-(:236::F:) (:P+K:) (:3_::P:) (:6::P::P::4::6::P:)
Section 12: Environmentals

*Don’t we all love environmental areas? This is where the fun starts, even though he’s slow he can still pull of some damage. I’ll show some of the best ways to continue from an environmental obstacles.

-Breakable obstacle

-(After break) (:3::K::P:) (:2::K:) (:8::K: or :3::3::P:)

-(After break) (:P+K:) (:2::K:) (:P+K:) (:8::K: or :3::3::P:)

-(After break) (:6::6::K:) (:2::P+K::5::P+K:)

-(Afterbreak) (:6::6::K:) (:6::P+K:)

-(After break) (:6::P+K:) *GUARANTEED*
*Try the one that works best for you*

-Wall slam

*There’s really only one thing you can do during a wall slam since Eliot has no real variety.*

(Depending on the weight classes is how many Choryo you do.)

-(After slam) (:3_::P:x?) (:3::P::P::P::K: or :6::P::P::4::6::P:)

*Let me give an example on how to perform this*

Light weight

-(After slam) (:3_::P:x2) (:3::P::P::P::K:)

Mid weight

-(After slam) (:3_::P:x2) (:6::P::P::4::6::P:)

Heavy weight

-(After slam) (:3::P::P::P::K:) … Nothing really.

-Tiger Show (Tiger)

*Now I absolutely love the tigers! So much combo capability! Let’s see what he’s capable of*

*Note, was toying with Helena and she is a mid weight*

-(After TIGGER) (:3_::P:x2) (:4::P::P::P::P::K:) DMG: 111

-(After TIGGER) (:3_::P:) (:2::P+K::5::P+K:) (:6::P::P::4::6::P:) DMG: 120

-(After TIGGER) (:2::P+K::5::P+K:) (:3::P::P::P::K:) DMG: 100

-The show (Clown balls)

*The balls always make it seem like it bounces really high but it’s not, it only launches at his decent height so there not much we can really do here but we will anyway!*

*Note I was toying Mila she’s a light weight*

-(After bounce) (:3_::P:x3) (:3::P::P::P::K:) DMG: 96

-(After bounce) (:3_::P:) (:2::P+K::5::P+K:) (:6::P::P::4::6::P:) DMG: 80

*Note this has to be done at a certain angle for this to work because his (:2::P+K::5::P+K:) String will kill them on the wall and end your combo*

-(After bounce) (:3_::P:x2) (:4::P::P::P::P::K:) DMG: 81

*This also needs to be done at a certain angle for it to work*

-The show (Star bounce)

*The star bounce is always a pain in the ass to pull off right because it normally leaves the opponent a couple of feet from where you are so you have to move in a little closer. But there are some string that will help him overcome this.*

-(After bounce) (:6::P::P::4::6::P:) DMG: 73

-(After bounce) (:6::H+K:) DMG: 64

-(After bounce) (:3_::P:) (:3::P::P::P::K:) DMG: 84

(I’ll save the rest of the Environmentals for the Combo video v2 for Eliot.)

Section 13: Pseudo Force techs

*Eliot’s got some really good force techs. Although some are hard to pull during a fight, they do have their advantages. Let me show you a few.*

- (BT-:K:) (:3::K::P:) *This is used mainly for when you want mix-up and need a quick way of getting people up.*

-(:2::P+K:) *Works well when you know for sure that people won’t be getting up. If they do get up however, you’ll be left at a -3 disadvantage but luckily for you his punch at the end of the string can be delayed really long so once they get up PUNCH!*

-(:2::H+K:) * I’d personally never recommend using this as a force tech, but it’s got a punch right after it so unexpected opponents won’t realize that the punch got to them. The bad news is that the punch is unsafe especially against grapplers.

-(:P+K: :5:[:2::P:]) Works extremely well as a force tech gives you a huge frame advantage when pulled off, if they tech it's still safe, within the fact that they don't low block or low hold.

SECTION 14: TAG COMBOS WITH ALL CHARACTERS
(W.I.P.)
*Welcome to Eliot's newest Section! Here Is posted all the possible tag combos for all weights with all cast members.*

-Kasumi:kasumi::5:Eliot:eliot:
(Lightweight) Normal Hit
:eliot::~: :K::2::P::kasumi::K::K::6::K::5::eliot::3_::P::5::9::K::K::kasumi::K::K::6::K::5::K::K::7::K::eliot::9::K::K::5::3::3::P::2::P::kasumi::P::P::6::P::K:
-DMG: 167
Heavyweight: Counter Hit

:kasumi::3::P::5::P::P::P::K::P::eliot::8::K::5::2::P+K::~::P+K::kasumi::K::K::7::K::eliot::3_::P::5::3::3::P::2::P::kasumi::P::P::6::P::K:

-DMG: 196

:eliot: x :bradwong: Eliot and Brad Wong
Lightweight: Normal Hit
-:eliot::3::K::P::bradwong::3::K::K::eliot::8::K::5::9::K::K::bradwong::K::K::4_::5::P+K::eliot::3_::P::5::3::3::P::2::P::bradwong::1::K::K::eliot::6::P::P::4::6::P:

-DMG-176

Heavyweight: Normal Hit
:eliot::8::P::5::1::P::P::bradwong::3::K::K::eliot::8::P::5::3_::P::5::3::3::P::2::P::bradwong::1::K::K::eliot::6::P::P::4::6::P:

-DMG: 130

:eliot: x :mila: Eliot x Mila

:eliot::8::P: :mila::3::P::P::eliot::1::P+K::5::8::K::mila::P::P::4::P::P::eliot::3_::P::+::9::K::K::mila::4::P::5::P+K::5::2::F::5::P::5::P::5::P:
Lightweight: Normal hit

:eliot:x:helena:

:helena::8::P::5::3::P::5::4::P::P::8::K::5::4::P::K::P: :eliot::3_::P::5::2::P+K::P+K::helena::9::P::K::eliot::6::P::P::4::6::P:

DMG:143

HEAVYWEIGHT: Normal hit
:helena::8::P::5::214::P+K::5::6::P::P::K::eliot::3_::P::5::2::P+K::P+K::helena::P::P::4_::K::eliot::3::P::P::P::K:

DMG: 124

LIGHTWEIGHT: Normal Hit
:eliot:X:kokoro:
:kokoro::6::6::P::5::3::K::4::K::5::K::eliot::8::K::9::K::K::kokoro::K::5::9::P::P::2::K::P:
DMG: 134
HEAVYWEIGHT: Normal Hit
:kokoro::6::6::P::5::3::K::4::K::5::K::eliot::8::K::9::K::K::kokoro::6::6::P+K::P+K::P+K:
DMG: 128
LIGHTWEIGHT: Normal Hit

:eliot:x:bayman:

:bayman::P+K::eliot::3::K::P::bayman::7::P::5::7::K::5::P::P::eliot::3_::P::5::9::K::K::bayman::6::P::P::P::eliot::3::3::P::2::P::bayman::3::K::3::P+K::F:
DMG: 201

HEAVYWEIGHT: Normal Hit
:bayman::P+K::eliot::3::K::P::bayman::236::P::5::6::P::P::P::eliot::3_::P::5::3::3::P::2::P::bayman::3::K::3::P+K::F:

DMG: 154
Section 15: LAST ROUND buffs

-(:7::P:) Can now cause a blinding hit animation but ONLY ON COUNTER. Neither High Counter or normal counter will give you the blinding animation. But it's also been buffed by 1 frame. Now, it is no longer -1, But it is now 0.
WARNING! Cannot be used to continue combos. If you do, the process will end up making it -4 on hit.

-(:4::K:) Has now been given more combo setup capability. Eliot can now use it to continue his combos. Is -3 on normal hit which is decent. And it gives him +13 on HiC hit and counter hit

Please feel free to give me any question here for the public any concerns or requests please PM me.

*Side note* New Last Round project incoming.

Thanks for reading and give me your feedback.

Shout outs:
To EMPEROR_COW for helping me with the guidelines to make this guide. I owe you one cow!!! Thanks.
To SoCalDOA for giving me some amazing tournaments.
And thanks to Eliot for being my main, boy is he underrated!
Last Round's changes gave him some decent enough buffs But TN can do better.

Can I get a :)
search

*Edit 2015*
-Hey Guys just updated the guide again. I did this in favor of my new project that's upcoming now that LAST ROUND is out.

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
(BT :4::K:) His greatest launcher in the world! It gives max height, gives you more combo capability, but the downfall is, almost every high level player will be looking for this move if you’re back-turned as mentioned before.

how is this a good launcher? every time i use it it just knocks the opponent away

Tones

Premium Donor
Nicely done. A small section discussing play-style, strengths, weakness and match-ups would help one apply these facts and figures to a practical mindset.

QueenJakheiho

Damn, thats a hell of a awesome guide!
You should mention his 6k2k its one of his best moves in my opinion :)

"I’ll save the rest of the Environmentals for the Combo video v2 for Eliot."

Can´t wait to see it!!!

Last edited:

Yaguar

Awesome stuff. Just to be able to see everything is great.

Question:
:6::6::P::P::P::P:P listed as a CB setup. Is their meant to be a cancel? I know :6::6::P::P: knocks back like a bitch because I use it to clear space.

Addition:
:P+K: ~ :2::P: can be used as a pseudo-force tech. Enter :P+K:, if they tech, you're at + if they don't :2::P: will tech them.

QueenJakheiho

p+k 1p had -10 when you whiff the pseudo.
I use meanwhile only 8k as pseudo had the best recovery time with -3
But damn that 2p+k as pseudo is great especially after 6h+k with +19 and a following setup with 66p+k or 236k(both guardbreaks) i have to try that later in some fights.

Small addition from my side for player they have trouble with 46p or i3p in the air throw juggle:
236T 6k 2p+k p+k 6ppk makes 72 damage on neutral(works vs lights and mids) and pretty easy to pull out.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD