DOA5U EU PSN DLC Delays

Randark

Hi, I'm relatively new here but have commented on a few posts, mainly the ones about Europe's missing DLC

now I'm aware that there are other posts that are discussing this (one about core fighters delays and one that mentions a specific date in it's title that came and went and is now a little confusing to be still posting on it.

so what this is for is so that we disgruntled European players can have a place to discus the current delays and moan in peace and quiet without disturbing the rest of you good people from other regions (and the Xbox for that matter as I know the DLC is available on EU Xbox and the ONLY place that STILL has issues is the EU PSN) who have no DLC issues and are happily enjoying the game

Sorry for creating a 3rd thread on the subject but I hope I have explained why and hopefully we won't be left out much longer

Current count of whats missing (feel free to correct me on anything here)

Original DoA5 costumes individually priced.
Original DoA2+3 Music packs
Upgrade to full version of DoA5U from core fighters is broken and just brings up a page of DLC
Ultimate Sexy Costumes.

I've not included the pop idols as they not listed on the official EU DoA5U website so I'm guessing they not released yet, and from analyzing the releases and various preorder incentives I can see that what was offered as preorder/collector ed is not available yet in those specific countries anyway (ie the ultimate sexy costumes are not even listed on the DLC page of the Japanese site as they were part of collector edition)

A lot of the content is all over the place, Core fighters is in it's own game listing making it tough to find for some and the DLC is spread between the titles (where as it's all in the DoA5U section on other networks/regions)

I think I've covered the problems we currently face here in Europe.

So what are your thoughts, will we finally see the ultimate sexy costumes this Wednesday or are we in for a wait again, and what happens when the Halloween pack is released? will that get delayed too?

Kayin Amoh

I don't think the original version had this issue of hugely delayed DLC. It's weird.

I'm guessing the music packs are for Core Fighters? Just finishing arcade mode once or twice nets it in the full game.

Randark

they've mentioned the Ultimate Sexy DLC in another tweet on Tecmokoei twitter page, among a message asking for people not to be rude, nothing concrete yet but least shows it's still not forgotten.

Not sure if it's just them nudging SCEE, about it, I'm still hoping for Wednesday as if they don't sort it soon it may well interfere with the Halloween DLC, and I'd prefer it to be resolved by then so we can get the DLC at same time as everyone else

Emulsion

Checked the store on my PC and we have the costume catalog 01 and the two intimate outfits dlc. I checked Tecmo Koei Europes twitter, and they have said that they got conformation that the ultimate sexy costumes will be available on 16th October.

Randark

was just about to post exact same thing. :)

it seems that just the initial DLC is still having problems, ie the stuff that was susposed to be released at launch but we had the problem of core fighters being delayed, which is what I think has caused this whole issue.

the good news however is that both the intimate DLC and the School Uniforms DLC were released on time with everyone else which makes me more hopeful that the rest of the upcoming content will be released on time and by next week we will be up to date with everyone else...

there's light at the end of the tunnel :)

Randark

Wed Oct 16th

Big update here, it's almost fixed, we ALMOST have everything now...
Halloween outfits: on time no delays,
Ultimate Sexy outfits: available to buy individually
Individual Doa5 DLC: Added
Music packs: Added

only issues now are the bundle pack for the ultimate sexy, the update to full version from core fighters still states unavailable and the store you access from within the game is missing folder pictures and a couple of items are placed in wrong folders.

but still, least everything is now available, just I won't be buying the ultimate sexy costumes till the bundle appears, so still waiting on that one for me

maybe next week will sort it out properly :)

Clisp

The Halloween bundle isn't there either. We need to let Tecmo and SCEE know about this so they can fix it ASAP.

Yaguar

Costumes were all out on the UK side. Bought my Momiji bits whilst mumbling "She could have been so cool..."

Randark

Halloween bundle is there (least is on UK PSN) tho you need to search for core fighters content, it has about 170 entries now, the halloween bundle is in that list somewhere (for £19.99 UK price) but the ultimate sexy bundle isn't, and after waiting this long I am not going to pay twice as much by buying individually

Clisp

Halloween bundle is there (least is on UK PSN) tho you need to search for core fighters content, it has about 170 entries now, the halloween bundle is in that list somewhere (for £19.99 UK price) but the ultimate sexy bundle isn't, and after waiting this long I am not going to pay twice as much by buying individually

Yeah I finally found the Halloween bundle after a lot of digging.

I've posted a comment on the EU PS blog page for this week's store update. Hopefully they will get back to me on what is going on with the Ultimate Sexy bundle.

Shiranui

Hi everyone.

Seems I'm having problem with Halloween Rachel's outfit, but I'm not sure if it's me or it's a bug or what...
The thing is that yestarday (Wed 16th) I bought new Halloween Rachel's outfit (which was pretty hard to find since it doesn't appear in the shop from the game, you have to enter in PSStore and then search it..). My outfit is already paid, downloaded and installed. My game, of course, is updated with v.1.03. But my new outfit is not selectable. Last Rachel's outfits slots even don't appear. i have only two slots for dlc costumes (swimsuit and sexy costume). The slots for Teacher and Halloween outfits don't show up while selecting costumes... so my new outfit can't be selected.

any info about that? Am i missing something? Anyone with same problem? Thanks.

Clisp

Kasumi's Ragnarok costume is now in the EU store. Still no sign of the Ultimate Sexy bundle though...

Randark

Doesn't seem to be much of an update today, although the official update page hasn't posted the new additions for this week so maybe still time,

we got the new avatars and core fighters has been moved from demos into games section,

nothing else, still no sexy bundle (hoping they prove me wrong later today but don't really expect it)

Randark

Well looks like we finally up to date now (minus a bit of housekeeping on the ingame store but hopefully that will be fixed later)

Sexy Bundle released and Sports gear on same day

did mean I had to download 2 bundles and still pay twice as much as was hoping but not complaining, I'm happy we're finally up to date

only issues I see right now is minor housekeeping in in-game store (couple of items in wrong place and sexy bundle not on there atm (It is in the PS Store tho) but every else is fine)

kunio-kun

Euro gamers do NOT get Tecmo Super Bowl despite the EURO Tecmo Facebook page saying so. So for $2.99 we get less than what $1.99 got US gamers. Protip: In future, wait for re-releases and buy US versions when it comes to TK games...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD