Characters Favorite Rivalry

Which is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXVioletHazeXx

Feel free to say why

P2p1mbs

Kokoro and brad have a rivalry? I know they had a fight in 4 but that was hardly one born out of a feud.

I would personally go with lei vs jann if only because its been around since the start and had some development over time (i particularly liked how it was concluded in 5)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Mine only exist in the yuri fanfiction I create...

But if I had to go with canon, I'd say Jann Lee and Rig. This has so much potential, and if the writers are creative enough, they can further expand on Jann's backstory by somehow linking his forgotten parents ti DOATEC, thus getting him more closely involved with the story than just being another contender.

But that's just my opinion, and it's probably a stupid idea.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Helena and Christie, but I don't like how it's handled in DOA5. Christie KILLED helena's mother, and in DOA4 you could literally see the hatred and disgust she had for Christie when she gleefully told her she was the killer. How is Helena calm and not still hateful towards Christie in DOA5? I never understood that....

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Honestly I was displeased to see Helena being kind to Christie in DOA5. There wasnt a cutscene to explain who won the battle in DOA4.
Same, even though she wasn't being kind per say. She reminded me of a teenage girl who passively interacts with her childhood bully who treated her horribly in elementary school. She wasn't being aggressive, but I still saw and felt some tension, at least on Helena's part. Christie didn't seem to care at all, and Bass was most likely completely unaware of the bad blood between them. (Also, you may want to merge your two posts so you won't get in trouble for Double posting.)

Croftyy

Honestly I was displeased to see Helena being kind to Christie in DOA5. There wasnt a cutscene to explain who won the battle in DOA4.
I really like the choice to not show who won or what actually happened. I would like it if they never show or say what actually happened and just dropped subtle hints about what happened. Thats just my opinion though.

In DOA2 Helena is shown pissed and aggressive towards Ayane. In DOA4 Helena pulls a gun out on Kasumi. DOA5 she casually asks Christie what brings her here. lol Imo she was nice in a passive way but thats just me.

Very likely Helena or she would be dead by DOA5. XD
Well duh lol I cant take that seriously since DOA5 doesnt put any effort explaining who won battles in DOA4. DOA2 at least had a follow up cutscene showing Kasumi defeating Ayane. Of course Ayane winning was non canon. But what ever DOA is selling DLC costumes and making a fortune so im expecting DOA6 to have the same mediocre story. And endless out of character dlc costumes.

HHH816

yeah if TN can allowed players to use the costume in the DOA6 story mode.

it will be more worthwhile for DLC buyers and can increase sells

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD