Final Fantasy Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I strongly dislike Iris...She needs to stay her bald headed self away from Noctis, I'd rather watch Cindy's sleazy VR ogling videos on repeat than fathom the idea of Iris thinking she can beat Luna for Noctis's affections...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I strongly dislike Iris...She needs to stay her bald headed self away from Noctis, I'd rather watch Cindy's sleazy VR ogling videos on repeat than fathom the idea of Iris thinking she can beat Luna for Noctis's affections...

Why are you calling her bald? XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Why are you calling her bald? XD
Because of her lack of hair >.> I don't like it all, it looks like she took scissors and attempted to replicate what she thinks Noctis would look like as a girl. Plus I'm not too big a fan of short hair girls, especially those who try to wreck my ships XD

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Seems there's only one ship sailing XD:

tumblr_oe11vksL951vwg52po1_540.gif

tumblr_o9p6beWyWp1v6aj9do1_400.gif

wp3vP1.gif

tumblr_oe2bc8TB3O1thcendo1_500.gif

tumblr_odg7psk9Jl1qd79gyo3_540.gif

@Chapstick

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Who cares if there's a generic anime girl in the game? Considering theres ALWAYS a character like that in these types of games are you really surprised?

A JRPG without a cutesy moe cliche character is like a call of duty game without someone dying to advance the "plot".

Also, its not the first FF to have a character like that and it won't be the last.

Besides, Noctis has some really weird issues with people touching him. Everytime someone tries to hold him or touch him in.any way he gets super grossed out lol

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Who cares if there's a generic anime girl in the game? Considering theres ALWAYS a character like that in these types of games are you really surprised?

A JRPG without a cutesy moe cliche character is like a call of duty game without someone dying to advance the "plot" also, its not tbe first FF to have a character like that and it won't be the last.

As usual you are not actually reading what people write... To quote myself:

Well, it is a JRPG after all, what else am I expecting?

Who cares if there's a generic anime girl in the game?

You care. ;) To quote myself again:
Grunt is going to love this however, I am sure. :/

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

I did read it, thats what prompted me to say it. The whole fact that you act disgusted at something is rather common is just dumb.

And no, I dont care. Because the only character I even remotely have interest in is Aranea. Cindy is kinda hot but thats about as far as her character goes.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
nd no, I dont care. Because the only character I even remotely have interest in is Aranea. Cindy is kinda hot but thats about as far as her character goes.

Wasn't that you that made some sort of list of your favorite FFXV waifus, including Iris?

HHH816

i get you tyren ,but i'm kinda miss these anime kind of character to be back on FF, seriously after FFX and FFX-2

the story become too serious..FF12 is about war, FF13 13-2 and13-3 is too serious

yeah i miss energetic/clumsy character like rikku and selphie

Tyaren

Standard Donor

Jadeinchains

Okay don't let the waifu war destroy you, I'm a fan of all the characters specifically the girls since that's what your talking about. Iris I'm not a fan of though even though I'm not shocked by her personality I'm just not a fan of her specifically.

Luna and Gentiana are who I'm most interested in.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

A JRPG without a cutesy moe cliche character is like a call of duty game without someone dying to advance the "plot".

Also, its not the first FF to have a character like that and it won't be the last.

Besides, Noctis has some really weird issues with people touching him. Everytime someone tries to hold him or touch him in.any way he gets super grossed out lol
Don't insult Noctis! >_< He just doesn't like being touched by anyone other than Luna. And either way, Iris can still kick rocks, I don't like her. XD Noctis deserves better than..."that".

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Don't insult Noctis! >_< He just doesn't like being touched by anyone other than Luna.

In those gifs he's really like:
"OMG, don't you touch me, filthy commoner! D:"
He doesn't say it out loud but just look at how he cringes everytime Gladios touches him. So much amazing animation detail in there. *__*

tumblr_o9p6beWyWp1v6aj9do2_400.gif
tumblr_o9p6beWyWp1v6aj9do3_400.gif

Lol @Ignis. He is such an attention whore. >__>

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
In those gifs he's really like:
"OMG, don't you touch me, filthy commoner! D:"
He doesn't say it out loud but just look at how he cringes everytime Gladios touches him. So much amazing animation detail in there. *__*

tumblr_o9p6beWyWp1v6aj9do2_400.gif
tumblr_o9p6beWyWp1v6aj9do3_400.gif
I'm that way too, I can't stand being touched by random people XD That's part of a reason I like his character

Jadeinchains

I'd say its definitely between dissidia and XV for me though I still love FFX!

XIII's I don't really like, I prefer when it's one create and not multiple ones. XV and Dissidias to me are definitely the most beautiful out of those ones.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I also prefer Dissidia and FFXV. Dissida has this vibrant anime look and Team Ninja just knows how to model beautiful women. FFXV looks so magical yet still realistic. Just how I would imagine ice spirits if they actually existed. I'm not that big of a fan of the weird hairdo though. XD (But look at that modelling! O: There's hardly any polygon edges on the hand.)
FFXIII's are also a great design and it's very imaginative...but transforming into a motorcycle feels a bit too strange and unworthy of Shiva to me.
FFXIV I don't like at all. It's a generic and boring design, also not really beautiful. I would expect more of a Final Fantasy design.

Jadeinchains

I also prefer Dissidia and FFXV. Dissida has this vibrant anime look and Team Ninja just knows how to model beautiful women. FFXV looks so magical yet still realistic. Just how I would imagine ice spirits if they actually existed. I'm not that big of a fan of the weird hairdo though. XD (But look at that modelling! O: There's hardly any polygon edges on the hand.)
FFXIII's are also a great design and it's very imaginative...but transforming into a motorcycle feels a bit too strange and unworthy of Shiva to me.
FFXIV I don't like at all. It's a generic and boring design, also not really beautiful. I would expect more of a Final Fantasy design.

Yeah I was gonna say the XIII onenis ruined for me by turning into a motorcycle cause that's just strange. The XIV is just boring.

But yeah Dissidia and XV have gorgeous designs that look different but both amazing. XV's really do look like they could be real creatures. I wish Spriggans and nymphs were real that would be amazing! :)

Dissidia Shiva looks like she's doing that finger click X Shiva did!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD