Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Upcoming Challengers In The Order Listed:
1) MC Kwiggle :6: Recorded offline - Needs to be edited
2) Jaeger :6: Recorded offline - Needs to be edited
3) Hoodless
4) LostSkeleton
5) BlankOctober

Hey everyone, I'm doing a video series called first to 3. I basically want to begin putting faces to the names of the top players in our community. I believe that it will help grow our scene and general interest in this game.

If you are interested in being a part of my series and want to expose me for the scrub I am, please let me know and I'll keep updating the OP with a schedule. I only have xbox, so sorry for the PS3 players out there. Remember, regardless of how the FT3 ends, it's going to be posted. That means, if you're salty, this might not be for you.

Also, you have the option of providing me with non-copyrighted music or leave it up to me to decide the tracks.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'll do it. The only way I would get salty is if I was losing and started getting the upper hand but couldn't make a comeback due to the low set amount.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I'll do it. The only way I would get salty is if I was losing and started getting the upper hand but couldn't make a comeback due to the low set amount.
Ok. Add me on xbox. Once I get through MMA boss and Cryo, you'll be next. How does the 26th look for you? Aiming for 6pm eastern time. I'll be capturing the footage that day, but I'll still have to edit the other matches first.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
got done recording the match between MMA Boss and I tonight. Hope to have you guys a video by Wednesday at the latest. Also, the newest addition is ZeoRebirth.

Requiem

Man, I should have done this offline with you at SJ. (Our casuals will have to suffice in my memories instead)

Zeo

I already have some good music Ideas, but I suppose I'll wait to provide them until after we've actually had the set.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I already have some good music Ideas, but I suppose I'll wait to provide them until after we've actually had the set.
Are they on sound cloud or do you have them on file? If you have them on file, I can set up a drop box for it, otherwise if it's on sound cloud, then just link me the play list.

Remember, it has to be copyright free music for youtube to allow it.

Zeo

Are they on sound cloud or do you have them on file? If you have them on file, I can set up a drop box for it, otherwise if it's on sound cloud, then just link me the play list.

Remember, it has to be copyright free music for youtube to allow it.
The music in particular is from Newgrounds.com which is free and uses a Creative Commons License. As long as credit is given to the artist and no money is made from the video (Without working out permissions and the like with the artist yadda yadda), youtube should accept it just fine. Are we good to go?

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
The music in particular is from Newgrounds.com which is free and uses a Creative Commons License. As long as credit is given to the artist and no money is made from the video (Without working out permissions and the like with the artist yadda yadda), youtube should accept it just fine. Are we good to go?
sounds good to me.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Had an impromptu recording last night. Mr. Sweet Revenge. I'll get on the video after I'm done editing the match with Zeo.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD