FSD Database Rolled Back by One Day

Hello Fighters,

Sadly, today at 11 AM (GMT -4) the Free Step Dodge database (the thing that contains all of our user names, posts, and information) became corrupted. Fortunately, I keep back-ups of the database in the event something like it happens. Unfortunately, the May 6th backup did not complete before the corruption occurred. So the database has been fixed by restoring from the May 5th backup. That means that any accounts, posts, likes, threads, private conversations, etc. that were made or performed since May 5th at 4 AM (GMT -4) were lost.

I apologize for any inconvenience. If you encounter any errors with re-creating lost information please be sure to make a post about it in the Issues board, or if the information is private feel free to start a conversation with me.

Thank you for your understanding,
Matt Ponton

I agree, though for awhile I was like "God I hope this back-up works.", the thoughts of losing all of our data and history... yeah I just don't want to think about that lol.
For sure. Do you have any remote backups? Or is it all through your hosting provider?

Edit:
Plus, nothing can be as drastic as NRS / High Voltage's form of 'fixing' things, lol.

Ahh,good thing that it didn't lasted long,and here I was wondering a few hours ago what was all that error about.It would've been bad if something worse would've happened.

Wah, this failing is absolutely meaningless comparing to the benefits that FSD has brought to the community all along this years. Thanks for your huge -both- passion and work for DOA and us.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD