FSD Online Training Sessions

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
We're gonna stick to members here, for now. If he registers and has the availability we need, then excellent.

Raansu

I would if I had the tools to stream =/. I'm willing to help out with the sparring sessions though.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Ideally we'll have as many going at once with tournament-established veterans as possible. I'm going to start getting lists together and times so we can have a bunch going. Obviously I'm only going to be organizing things through here but anybody else that wants to host something and post about it, feel free. The idea is to get as many people over the initial hurdles of competitive play as we can as quickly as we can do it.

Tenren

once the game is out I plan to stream as much as possible, The first week will prolly be as close to 24/7 as I can get, Not having a job helps lol. The plan will prolly be a room like 8way pr srk has setup. I fig we prolly have several people from FSD running streams. So everything is looking really good!

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
If you're talking about running streams of online training, then yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. Running just matches is all fine and good but it's hard to appreciate matches for new players when they don't get everything that goes into it.

mpgeist

Standard Donor
This sounds very cool. I've played fighting games for a while, but pretty casually (and truthfully I am not very good). I've always liked DoA the most though, so I'm hoping this will be the game I can dig into. I would be interested in checking out some of these sessions.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
What I'm talking about here won't be starting until the week after launch at least to give everyone around the world a chance to get the game and get some time on it. If you're going to stream, feel free to post it up, but the organized training is just a bit further away yet.

Raansu

Ya don't think anyone expects this a day one thing. I'll be in training mode probably the first week and maybe venture online a little bit here and there.

Nightpup

I'll be ready and willing to participate in these sessions, as soon as I blow through Story Mode.

Jenks3

Wow, this sounds awesome! I'm just stepping into DoA from a mostly 2d background, with some Tekken and SC. (Actual tekken not SFxT). So I'm really looking forward to getting into the nitty gritty.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD