Community GA and surrounding areas TFC Carpool (and Flights to SJ)

RhythmikDesigns

How many GA and surrounding players would be interested in a setting up a car pool for D.I.D and/ or TFC? D.I.D maybe a little last minute but I already did some pre- logistics. But if not D.I.D most definitely TFC. Let me know.

Edit: Including flight info to SJ here as well. Be sure to read ALL the info on the link as some stipulations may apply (no checked bags, advance purchase, etc). I'll update these periodically if/when I come across better rates.

$218 RT ATL -> PHL

$131 RT ATL -> TTN (Search Atlanta to Trenton(TTN), from my research you can fly in to Trenton, catch a cab to the train station, catch an hour train ride into Philly. After the cab and train fare you'll be at about $170-180 RT)

Last edited:

EDog21

Pretty sure I'm good for TFC. Gotta check schedule at work, but should be good. Have some players in Warner Robins, I'll check and see what they're plans are. Thatguy probably can't make it unless tournament is held on Wednesday or Thursday lol.

RhythmikDesigns

Just for those that want to know. The drive from ATL to Raleigh-Durham isn't that bad. Its about 7.5 hours. I made the trip solo last year.

STBALLA1990

D.I.D I'm in if you really going. Dont think my car will make it to dallas. Need some last minute improvements before thrusday

RhythmikDesigns

D.I.D I'm in if you really going. Dont think my car will make it to dallas. Need some last minute improvements before thrusday

Appreciate the reply, didn't think anyone was interested in carpooling for DID, so I just chopped that up and started focusing on TFC since the few replies I got said that's what there interested in. Sorry about that. Are you down for TFC though?

RhythmikDesigns

Yeah. Plus even though its not posted in this thread, I'm keeping an eye on for flights to Philly (or Trenton, NJ) for Summer Jam. Airfarewatchdog just sent me an email where ATL to PHL is $198 RT. And edreams.net currently has flights to Trenton RT for $122 w/ no check bags.

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yeah. Plus even though its not posted in this thread, I'm keeping an eye on for flights to Philly (or Trenton, NJ) for Summer Jam. Airwatchdog just sent me an email where ATL to PHL is $198 RT. And edreams.net currently has flights to Trenton RT for $122 w/ no check bags.

AFWD is awesome like that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD