Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Scornwell

Bad games to Nulite and AarLySs.
There are days when I feel like I might actually be getting somewhere with this game, like all of my hours and hours of practice might have done something for me, and that I belong to a passionate community of professionals and newer players like me, who are more than willing to educate players that show they have commitment.
And then I play people like Nulite and AarLySs.
Nulite purposely lost a match to destroy a newer player and trash talk him into leaving the lobby.
AarLySs said I was rude for talking and said my voice sounded gay.

Gruff757

Standard Donor
Bad games to Nulite and AarLySs.
There are days when I feel like I might actually be getting somewhere with this game, like all of my hours and hours of practice might have done something for me, and that I belong to a passionate community of professionals and newer players like me, who are more than willing to educate players that show they have commitment.
And then I play people like Nulite and AarLySs.
Nulite purposely lost a match to destroy a newer player and trash talk him into leaving the lobby.
AarLySs said I was rude for talking and said my voice sounded gay.
e-thugs. gotta love em lol

DrDogg

High ranked players well known in the community. Very talented, especially AarLySs.
Regardless, exclusionist scrubs in my book.

Never heard of either one of them... so they may be high ranked (which means nothing), but they aren't well known and certainly not respected.

Renarism

Ok reading a couple posts from a CERTAIN person in this thread is pissing me off... get off your high horse.

GG's to CXThomas, ElectrifiedMann, CrazySteady, JGonzlez, xlipslikesugar, diebunnies, xchrisredfieldv

and awesome offline casuals with nykko!

~Renarism

Raansu

Ok reading a couple posts from a CERTAIN person in this thread is pissing me off... get off your high horse.

GG's to CXThomas, ElectrifiedMann, CrazySteady, JGonzlez, xlipslikesugar, diebunnies, xchrisredfieldv

~Renarism

lol lipslikesugar does nothing but cry about "turtling" while she herself is using zone tactics.

DrDogg

~Renarism

I certainly hope you're not referring to Scornwell. The behavior of those two should not be tolerated or respected.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Bad games to everything worth playing DOA5 for being bad. Can't even enjoy one of the greatest fighting games from the comfort of my home because it has such a sh** netcode. I hope a scene building offline saves me from this because I'm done with this game online.

Raansu

Same, bad games to DoA5. I'm done with this shit franchise until they revert the stun system back to the older DoA's and remove the counter system that's been holding it back since DoA1. Oh, and get rid of the fucking VF characters.

Scornwell

Same, bad games to DoA5. I'm done with this shit franchise until they revert the stun system back to the older DoA's and remove the counter system that's been holding it back since DoA1. Oh, and get rid of the fucking VF characters.
They just feel so alien.... like bizarre robots imitating other characters in the game.

GG's to LondonLust.

DrDogg

I've been playing on the 360 since the patch, and while that's terrible, I just switched back to the PS3 version and it's even worse. It's basically whoever gets the first hit scores a full combo because you're not countering anything. It's ridiculous.

And bad games to btx11133 for sending hate mail after winning in his 3-bar connection as if he had done something of significance.

XDest

I've been playing on the 360 since the patch, and while that's terrible, I just switched back to the PS3 version and it's even worse. It's basically whoever gets the first hit scores a full combo because you're not countering anything. It's ridiculous.

Pretty much this, unfortunately.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Scornwell...you and I should talk to Aarlyss again. She's not as bad as you're making her out to be.

And LMDGAO @ Ren.

DrDogg

Bad games to the PS3 version of this game. After playing another 20 or so matches, I deem it completely unplayable online. I have to apologize to the Xbox version, I thought it was unplayable, but wow... it's smooth as butter compared to the PS3 version. It's a joke.

:( :( :(

H2OEvil

Great games to Dr. Teeth (Offline) Thanks for coming up and visiting and getting some offline matches in! See you next week at NEC!

Tokkosho

bad games to excalibur bladez for using alpha online and then thinking hes good...
EDIT: DOUBLE bad games to him because after i sent him a message saying "are you srs?" since he spammed PP2KKK and any other of her danm near impossible to counter attacks (he tried EVERY chance he could to do it) he basically responded with "well i figured since Pai is using garented<-(actual spelling) i thought thats annoying ill show him uncounterable attacks"

when NOTHING i was doing with pai was guaranteed...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD