Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Gurimmjaw

GGs to @ToiletMangoes - trying to learn Sarah lol. Went with my primary after awhile though.

It shame it got worse after a few fights. Lots of lag happened. This will be known as what I call a LAG ATTACK!!!. LOL.

JKT

GG to @ToKyo PewPew . I don't think you knew but I had 1 fight with you online a few days ago (I was playing Momiji). Sorry I left after 1 fight. I knew I needed more training before trying again LOL. You were great as always ^_^!

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
GG to @ToKyo PewPew . I don't think you knew but I had 1 fight with you online a few days ago (I was playing Momiji). Sorry I left after 1 fight. I knew I needed more training before trying again LOL. You were great as always ^_^!

Ehhh ... ?

I have actually no idea, but good game! Are you shy that you don't like to tell me what your PSN-id is :)?

JKT

Ehhh ... ?

I have actually no idea, but good game! Are you shy that you don't like to tell me what your PSN-id is :)?
Of course you have no idea you beat people up like its nothing online XD. Eh?! Ah ha I don't think I have told you my PSN id before - its ray-kt1 ^_^.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Of course you have no idea you beat people up like its nothing online XD. Eh?! Ah ha I don't think I have told you my PSN id before - its ray-kt1 ^_^.

Ó_ò?
I beat people up? I just want to play some good, friendly matches with people :eek:.
However, I know your name. Maybe you can stay a bit longer next time, one fight is usually none fight.

JKT

Ó_ò?
I beat people up? I just want to play some good, friendly matches with people :eek:.
However, I know your name. Maybe you can stay a bit longer next time, one fight is usually none fight.
Oh I didn't mean it in a bad way XD, I just meant you play the game really well lol. I didn't mean you literally beat people up, sorry XD. Please don't take it the wrong way lol. I know you want friendly matches with people ^_^
I know what you mean, but I just don't feel like I'm ready to face you when I lose 1 match. I know its silly.., I want to train much more before trying again :s. You're just really good ^_^!

jjinkou2

Believe me, after several fight its worse. ToKyo PewPew adapts herself to your gameplay and kill you faster than in the blink of an eye.

But its always frienly matches. That's why i usually seek for her lobby even though i get severly spanked.

JKT

Believe me, after several fight its worse. ToKyo PewPew adapts herself to your gameplay and kill you faster than in the blink of an eye.

But its always frienly matches. That's why i usually seek for her lobby even though i get severly spanked.
XD oh dear I'm really not ready for that kind of treatment T_T. I know its friendly matches, and its all for fun, its just I never feel I'm ready enough to challenge @ToKyo PewPew again, until I step up my own game lol. She's just too good lol

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Bad games to myself for "playing like a fraud" according to people who supposedly know me online.

Brute

Standard Donor
Bad games to RearSlamminSloth who lags, picks dojo, goads you, then accuses you of being a tryhard, then boasts that he's better than you, then claims online is super legit, and then says he's not trolling etc.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD