Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

DrDogg

Bad games to the netcode and ranking system of this game.

I won 70% of my matches tonight and lost 2000+ points in the process. WTF...?

Zeo

Bad games to the netcode and ranking system of this game.

I won 70% of my matches tonight and lost 2000+ points in the process. WTF...?
I'm guessing I took about 1500 of those. You lose a retarded amount of points when you lose to other S+s and around 300-100 to F through S ranks when it should be the other way around.

DrDogg

I'm guessing I took about 1500 of those. You lose a retarded amount of points when you lose to other S+s and around 300-100 to F through S ranks when it should be the other way around.

Yes, fighting with this netcode is frustrating enough. When you add the ridiculous point system at S and S+ rank, it just gets all the more frustrating. The most I can get from any win is 350 points, with a 20+ game win streak. But I can lose up to 750. Weaksauce...

DontForkWitMe

bad games to cities_of_gold on psn. this laggy 9.99 a month ghetto ass connection having piece of garbage knows he has a shit connection and won't do anything about it but insists on wasting mine and everyones time when hopping on ranked and being forced to play this scum. i of course win all our fights but it means nothing to me when i have to do it with slow mo matrix bs

im pretty much done with this game anyway got S+ soley with eliot and have pretty much gone as far as i can with such underpowered character and am bored using him and have no interest in any of the other cast. so unless this new "miracle" patch fixes all this games problems to my satisfaction then its getting shelved for good

Tokkosho

the 9.99 a month thing made me lol. sorry to here the game bores you now :( hope something regains your interest. you could add me and we could get some games in if you want.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD