Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Pictured Mind

How do you tell if someone had a good game or not? If you turned around and beat the ever-loving shit out of them, would that be a good game? I'm guessing that would be more derisive than anything else.

This is why I primarily play the computer.

If both players have fun in a 1v1 match it sounds like a good game to me. Even if one player gets destroyed, if they have fun it's all good.

That's basically why I play video games in the first place.

FatalxInnocence

ggs to @FatalxInnocence @PacManila & @Mailifang

and uh, anyone else I bumped into

GGs. I honestly thought the connection was going to be much worse.... I was quite surprised~ =D It was probably as good as it's gonna get considering Australia internet. We tend to be only able to play with ourselves ;P and NZ.

Funny thing is, the connection with you was smoother than some of the Australians I've VSed.... which is kinda weird.

anyway GGs regardless =3

Brute

Standard Donor
Ummm who's room was it? I didn't play much tonight XP
Ranked. It was in the oil rig stage. That wasn't you?

GGs. I honestly thought the connection was going to be much worse.... I was quite surprised~ =D It was probably as good as it's gonna get considering Australia internet. We tend to be only able to play with ourselves ;P and NZ.

Funny thing is, the connection with you was smoother than some of the Australians I've VSed.... which is kinda weird.

anyway GGs regardless =3
Like I said, my connection to you was still smoother than my connection to some US East Coast players. Very weird.

But ggs

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
GGs to RenderingStar, Memories--Erased and the other guy in your lobby. Didn't win any games against you, but was hella fun. Bad games to a couple of trash talkers that I'm too lazy to name.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD