Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Brute

Standard Donor
You forget I mainly play Ein now haha besides if I meant the Yoko I'd just say Yoko haha
Sometimes I just give the input since "Yoko" can technically refer to the throw or hold variant, unlike the other Izunas, which are each named something unique.

Mavis

Not sure if they're on this site but gg's to Shin_Grappler, drakeblaze, Rainbow_Dash and kratos99559955.

Chapstick

Bad games to some guy named EVILDEATHKING. I beat him twice and he started flipping out on his mic yelling I "shut the fuck up are you fucking kidding me fuck you man fuck this" calling me plenty of names and insulting me. Was completely respectful even after he was doing that and he still kept going on and on cheering everyone that beat me and laughing when he beat me himself. I think at one point I even heard him bring a friend/family member to his TV and they started heckling me too. :/

Good games to @Keved ! Didn't think an Australia to east coast USA connection would be playable but turns out I was wrong. Was a little bit laggy but still fun. :D

UpSideDownGRUNT

Good games to @JDSILVA and @His Reverence it was awesome playing you guys, and made me realise how bad my Ein really is against VFs and Ayane :confused:

Bad games to guttergothvixen had screenshot lag and on top of that chose Dojo ¬_¬ I pittied Silva's Sarah

LightSonic

Good Vibration! GGs to everyone I played at Winter Brawl. Wish I got to play some casuals with more of you who were there though (like Shade Swifteye and some other well known players). Well, hopefully next time. :)

I really wish I had a Xbox now..

Last edited:

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Good Vibration! GGs to everyone I played at Winter Brawl. Wish I got to play some casuals with more of you who were there though (like Shade Swifteye and some other well known players). Well, hopefully next time. :)

I really wish I had a Xbox now..

Get one!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD