Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
I saw @BBoyDragon on steam today. His trolling got me to turn off auto pilot.
my trollings lights fire under other peoples ass. most cry and whine and get super salty. other train and try a lot harder or want to rematch more and more..... Thats my reason for trolling and im sticking with it I never once take pleaser from it. Kappa

Attachments

• Kappa.jpg
    Kappa.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 254

Argentus

Boo to this AmmoExpress_65 person. They kick me on sight.

(I wrecked them once in tag when they came in to revenge stompme for their buddies)

Argentus

Lol this Black-_-Staaarrr person complained about me "spamming" (re: holding his mids and doing knockdowns)...as all he did was spam one juggle with Alpha.

Then told me I need to learn combos (there's proof he's an idiot XD) and kicked me when I was leaving anyway just so I couldn't respond to his hatemail.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Lol this Black-_-Staaarrr person complained about me "spamming" (re: holding his mids and doing knockdowns)...as all he did was spam one juggle with Alpha.

Then told me I need to learn combos (there's proof he's an idiot XD) and kicked me when I was leaving anyway just so I couldn't respond to his hatemail.
That's funny, 'cause that very Black-_-Staaarrr you mentioned gets along with me just fine when I did the exact same thing. In fact, we're very cool with each other.

I'd give him the benefit of a doubt and assume he was having a bad day. Unfortunately, due to personal circumstances, I will be unable to play on a console for an indefinite time frame to help settle the issue.

Goten21

There was this guy that didn't attack me while I was opening the door aka couldn't play
VERY sportmanslike

If only I knew his username here / remembered his username at all

If you do the same (aka wait for the player to come back), kudos to you

Argentus

Ugh

Lovely_baby_

Somehow kicked me in mid tournament for constantly holding their friends juggle setups.

Like I won the match but their friend was the one to continue on in the tourney wtf

Rejoined and they waited to kick me until I kept holding THEIR attacks lol. They just kept trying to rush in for juggles and getting held and then kicked me in the middle of the tournament. Again.

Last edited:
Ggs to Giannolamichael. Always a blast playing against him. Bad games to Ammoexpress65. That person is a booster and he kicked me after I bodied him multiple times in a lobby

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD