Guilty Gear Xrd (UPDATE: Arcade Version Opening!)

Rawbietussin

Who's that?

Most of us are actually getting a Maetel vibe from her.

Maetel.full.337108.jpg

Her...
elesa-pokemon.jpg

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I watched the two videos that were up earlier. Not terribly good videos but it's awesome that somebody did snag some footage. The game looks absolutely gorgeous even off-screen like that. Not sure how I feel about the camera change with Dust, though.

d3v

I watched the two videos that were up earlier. Not terribly good videos but it's awesome that somebody did snag some footage. The game looks absolutely gorgeous even off-screen like that. Not sure how I feel about the camera change with Dust, though.
Someone mentioned on SRK that, aside from making people's jaws drop, the camera shift seems designed to force people to follow up with a jump or dash, preventing the so called "Impossible Dusts" from previous games.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Someone mentioned on SRK that, aside from making people's jaws drop, the camera shift seems designed to force people to follow up with a jump or dash, preventing the so called "Impossible Dusts" from previous games.
That actually makes a lot of sense. It's just disorienting when someone doesn't jump.

Rawbietussin

Finally, the red witch guitarist returned! And the guy she defeated is Axl!?

Damn... He's sporting shorter shorts than Eliot's DOA4 C4. I never thought he would have such nice legs. :p

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

Costumed like in Guilty Gear The Missing Link.

Wow. He used to wear a knotted shirt back then? Damn nice, I like it.
They shouldn't have redesigned the top but I am glad the clunky boots were gone and got replaced by these brown ankle boots as well as the shorts getting shorter.

Last edited:

Adamleelight

I suppose its good news to see that its on PS3 and PS4

But i'm starting to wonder if its even worth getting a PS4 ( I still want one) but most of all these games that have people on there knees that are coming out, are going to old gen consoles. It's starting to make me think that next gen isnt anything special, just a few software & hardware upgrades lol

Xernuht

I suppose its good news to see that its on PS3 and PS4

But i'm starting to wonder if its even worth getting a PS4 ( I still want one) but most of all these games that have people on there knees that are coming out, are going to old gen consoles. It's starting to make me think that next gen isnt anything special, just a few software & hardware upgrades lol

There's always a slight bleeding time between consoles. It's just to not scare off the old console owners before they completely cut off a console. Sony and Nintendo did it last gen. Microsoft... not so much.

Nevertheless, I approve. I'm not planning on picking up a PS4 for at least a couple years.

X51

I'm gonna buy both as I did with previous games. I have 'em for PS2, PSP and PC. I'm a collector :p

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD