Halloween Designer Challenge 2015

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
hum i think he power of the joker symbol are too strong ths movie have make a symbol in too much mind
ledger was too charismatic rip

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Here's some more I really liked.:) Kasumi's wedding dress costume reminds me so much of Lili-Sama's wedding outfit from Tekken 6.... I absolutely love it. Hayabusa's outfits are really well designed, and the ponytails are truly graceful if I may add.

Brute

Standard Donor
Something I noticed: This contest we have dozens of Egyptians, several Egyptians, several Egyptians, several Egyptians, several Egyptian Christies, several Egyptian Helenas, several Egyptian Marie Roses, several Egyptian Nyotengus, several Egyptian Lisas, several Egyptian Ayanes...the list goes on and on. It will turn out to be really hard to pick a costume to include in the game for Team Ninja. And if, for example, one Egyptian wins, every other designer who entered the contest will be very disappointed or even pissed off. :/
Fixed.

Also DOA "liked" all my submissions, even princess Eliot lol.
That's how they indicate the entry has been officially accepted into the contest.

Kronin

I just submitted my designs (hoping that Raidou's one was done in time):

rwcLhNYh.jpg

The Ein's one was an idea of Zeo commissioned to me, I just submitted for him because he isn't trackable at the moment.

fSHgoLFh.jpg

I want clarify that I thought and started to realize the Alpha-152 design much before to see the Harpy one of Nyotengu :p

pSjQfLdh.jpg

The Raidou's one was a product of mine but I got the help in the colorization (that I realized too) from @synce, @Brute and Anthony that I want tank for giving me an help. But the most important help goes to the first 2 and @JKT for continuing to encourage me to work on it, otherwise I would have abandoned the idea since a few days, seriously. Sadly I'm not so sure if should be allowed after that so much people collaborated to it, next time I will make just one design at a time... I need always to make some mistakes before to learn the lesson. The rough status is given just for this reason, today was a busy day for me with an election in my city and an affair of mine, sadly I couldn't dedicate to it completely all the day (and my efforts of yesterday were a failure). I'm sorry Brute, for the final status of the front side that make use of specular elements.... I would have preffered to spend better your help.

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
I just submitted my designs (hoping that Raidou's one was done in time):
The Ein's one was an idea of Zeo commissioned to me, I just submitted for him because he isn't trackable at the moment.

I want clarify that I thought and started to realize the Alpha-152 design much before to see the Harpy one of Nyotegnu :p

The Raidou's one was a product of mine but I got the help in the colorization (that I realized too) from @synce @Brute (and Anthony) that I want tank for giving me an help. But the most important help goes to the first 2 and @JKT for continuing to encourage me to work on it, otherwise I would have abandoned the idea since a few days, seriously. Sadly I'm not so sure if should be allowed after that so much people collaborated to it, next time I will make just one design at a time... I need always to make some mistakes before to learn the lesson. The rough status is given just for this reason, today was a busy day for me with an election in my city and an affair of mine, sadly I couldn't dedicate to it completely all the day (and my efforts of yesterday were a failure). I'm sorry Brute, for the final status of the front side that make use of specular elements.... I would have loved to spend better your help.
Turned out great! Glad to see it finished.
And no apologies necessary. Brush work with a computer mouse is best masked anyway.

And the other submissions ain't bad, either. Solid submissions, Kronin.

Xhominid The Demon Within

That's how they indicate the entry has been officially accepted into the contest.
*Immediately races to Facebook and seen if they accepted it*
*They did*

Thank god, my mom liked the picture and even talked to me about it...thank god she didn't make it open to anyone else but her and no one else in my facebook circle combs through everything...

Now I feel a sense of accomplishment on doing what I aimed for, now to hope I can get it immortalized, whether in the Halloween DLC or beyond.

KwonJigglypuff

@Kronin

I love Raidou! I love the idea and I hope it was received on time. Maybe TN will do some tweeks (like removing the wings), but the concept is very unique. Hope it will win!

Brute

Standard Donor
*Immediately races to Facebook and seen if they accepted it*
*They did*

Thank god, my mom liked the picture and even talked to me about it...thank god she didn't make it open to anyone else but her and no one else in my facebook circle combs through everything...

Now I feel a sense of accomplishment on doing what I aimed for, now to hope I can get it immortalized, whether in the Halloween DLC or beyond.
...kay...

@Kronin

I love Raidou! I love the idea and I hope it was received on time. Maybe TN will do some tweeks (like removing the wings), but the concept is very unique. Hope it will win!
Why would they remove the wings?

KwonJigglypuff

...kay...

Why would they remove the wings?

Because I feel like it would be easier for them to create. I'm a bit pessimistic. It's really not the same without them, and I hope they won't do it...

Also, I'm glad people are helping each other on the creation of such costumes. It's a great sense of community and I admire that.
Now, can't wait for the results!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD