Halloween Designer Challenge 2015

Kronin

@MATSUKAZE Yes, the deadline is at the midnight of 31 of your local timezone just like Tyaren stated, so hurry up to complete your great Rig's WIP ;)

PS: I need to see all the designs that were posted on this thread, sadly I stopped to do it after Synce's Bass and Tina's farm because I had no time to follow the forum. I'm sure that people posted great and funny outfits =)

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
A submission for a friend to the halloween challenge enjoy :)
hitomi-halloween-2015.jpg

Xhominid The Demon Within

Well here's my picture finished with all the details summarized...

11391174_855775701159482_6222594059896529637_n.jpg

Man everyone connected to me is going to see this...so yeah I'm going to be expecting a lot of questions for why I even drew this.

But otherwise, I already know plenty of you won't like it because "sexualizing costumes is BS" but I don't really care since Nyo actually has that personality to begin with. I tried my damnest to make my crappy writing legible so they can see it(but from what it shown now, good luck on that lol).

Since my drawing is also crap, I couldn't really try wait I was ultimately aiming for with most of my suggestions meaning Team Ninja if they ever make this will have to do alot of work themselves even with my details.

Doesn't matter I said I would toss my hat in and dammit I did and I feel proud. Now time to get picked on by people here, on Facebook and my friends and family wondering what the hell I was doing for the past 2 weeks and why that's up on my wall.

I forgot to add an addon for her fan! Dammit

Last edited:

Dave

I submitted via e-mail yesterday. Do they send confirmation????!! I'm getting nothing and I'm nervous.

Macca Beam

They do. You might have to wait longer now since everyone and their mom are rushing to submit their stuff. And you can always try to ping them after a week or so.

By the way how long did it take them to announce the winning entries last time? Also with the current format I assume it's maximum one winning entry per person?

Xhominid The Demon Within

View attachment 11644

And for my fifth design, magician mila!

And suggestions or input before I submit it?

Its obvious the bras only supposed to be visible when wet right?

@Xhominid The Demon Within

Don't worry about it. The design comes across fine, I think colors may be the only hard part.

As a long time digimon fan, I approve :)

Hey you got the fact it was inspired by Lilithmon's outfit(looking at it before, I didn't know my mind made the design like it when I saw it once before but hey, conscience works in weird ways.)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD