Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
First Teaser
BzBtXZUCIAAOQXc.jpg:large

Sumo Bass
1403600368-bqgonfnciaawvap-jpg-large.jpeg

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! O o O *hyperventilating* They are really coming! And I voted for this! :D

KwonJigglypuff

I like the sumo bass idea. Question, does he have a bear hug type grab that holds the spine? Similar to how E.Honda from SF does.

3P+K.T kinda fits the description, maybe.

PS : Reminder that Kasumi, Bass, Leon, Rachel didn't get original creations last time, so hopefully they will in this one. Cannot wait to see Marie's and Nyo's first original DLC costume.
Leon will probably be an astronaut.

Last edited:

Shiranui

Amazing! Looks like is Halloween costume contest turn! I guess they will be transferable to DoALR as well.

fuck the hair style i want to see this
View attachment 7647
Thanks ^^ But to be honest, if my design will be in the game, I would prefer it was as one of the new exclusive DOALR new costumes (like Eliot's and Marie's ones that have been already showed) since it was designed as alternative costume for Rachel, not as a Halloween one. For Halloween, Rachel should have the one which got more votes in Halloween's contest. We don't know which one was, but I guess TN know it.
But, of course, if my design is used as Halloween costume I will not complain :D

Can't wait to see the whole Halloween pack, as well as all new costumes in DOALR!
Congratulations to Sumo Bass designer :)

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Amazing! Looks like is Halloween costume contest turn! I guess they will be transferable to DoALR as well.

Thanks ^^ But to be honest, if my design will be in the game, I would prefer it was as one of the new exclusive DOALR new costumes (like Eliot's and Marie's ones that have been already showed) since it was designed as alternative costume for Rachel, not as a Halloween one. For Halloween, Rachel should have the one which got more votes in Halloween's contest. We don't know which one was, but I guess TN know it.
But, of course, if my design is used as Halloween costume I will not complain :D

Can't wait to see the whole Halloween pack, as well as all new costumes in DOALR!
Congratulations to Sumo Bass designer :)

I voted for your costume. Hopefully it does make it in LR.

DontForkWitMe

Oh shit its that time again and that can only mean one thing, the unthinkable will actually happen...Leon will finally get a brand new non-pallet swapped unique costume :eek:

Actually hoping astronaut Leon makes it in over my barbarian one for the halloween dlc simply because i doubt TN will be adding two designs in the game from either contest by the same person to not show favoritism and i prefer marauder costume to get in the game over barbarian.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Oh shit its that time again and that can only mean one thing, the unthinkable will actually happen...Leon will finally get a brand new non-pallet swapped unique costume :eek:

Actually hoping astronaut Leon makes it in over my barbarian one for the halloween dlc simply because i doubt TN will be adding two designs in the game from either contest by the same person to not show favoritism and i prefer marauder costume to get in the game over barbarian.

Best believe I voted for those two.

Shiranui

I voted for your costume. Hopefully it does make it in LR.
Thank you. I hope it too ^^ Let's see...!

I wonder if Kokoro will have two maiden costumes. She got a prize in Halloween's contest with a maiden design. And I wonder which Halloween costumes will have the rest of the cast that didn't make it in the final rank or special TN awards (Rachel, Helena, Zack, Hayate, Bayman, Akira, Jacky, Christie, Lisa, Tina, Eliot, GenFu, Brad, Jan Lee, Rig, Mila)
Can't wait to see Oni Ryu and NineTails Momiji.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
As cool as necro tengu is ... its a safe bet that queen of hearts tengu is more likely to make it in ...

Number 13

If Ein even gets another outfit it would be pretty hard to go worse then the Incubus. Just give him the "Super Ein" costume and call it a day would gladly buy.

DontForkWitMe

Is there a link somewhere with all the entrants from the contest? i tried the one in the official contest thread but it only shows the top 10 winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD