Halloween DLC 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leifang2000

So...they gave THAT one to Rachel.
How come Mila gets what Momiji already got?
And how do all these got leaked so early?

werewolfgold

But, you see, if you guys don't buy it, everyone's going to be stuck with female fetish wear for another 6 months. lol

I do wish they had eased up on the copypasta, though. I mean, Brad and Gen Fu now have a matching theme outfit with Eliot. But, why is Ein also a pirate? Surely, they could've done something different or tried to match Hitomi or something.

The 4 main ninjas having parallel outfits doesn't bother me all that much. Pai and Leifang matching and Tina and Lisa matching is...okay. Bayman and Christie matching is kind of interesting. But, they probably should've gone a different route with Leon and Mila. They did throw in a lot of cool fan stuff, like Rig (it's weird to see him without tattoos) and Helena and Kokoro look pretty good. Sumo Bass is awesome. Jann Lee is now Kato, so I can't complain about that, really. lol

It's not all bad. Just kind of meh in some places.

Shiranui

i guess no one cares anymore, but Christie has been twitted by TN
BzV9GHiCIAAmn-0.jpg

045.jpg

RetroMe91

YASS RACHEL, i honestly couldnt see any of the costumes fitting her at all (even mine) im so glad she took kasumi's.
TN honestly gives 0 fucks about Lisa lol.
You are right. Lisa is screwed over every single time. TN just thinks of her as the token black girl for the DOAX franchise. It's getting ridiculous. Over half of her dlc are recolors and costume swaps... This can just be added to that list.

Shiranui

@Kodachi I liked your Oni costume. With Oni Hayabusa could be a great tag team, but that Kasumi's skeleton fits her really fine too. So, yes, I'm happy with Rachel's choice :)

About Chrisite, i think people is being a bit cruel. the design was made by someone without artistic skills, but once you see it ingame it doesn't look that bad and Demoness fits well to Christie. And I like Bayman, too. If we got prostitute bunny costumes for girls I don't see why Bayman can't have a demon gigolo Halloween costume.

AsheMann21

Ok, some of these aren't bad. It's just that I'm disappointed because they would still do recolours even though they received lots of awesome costume ideas. Well, at least they'll look good in tag I guess.

Anyways, I'll still be buying this and last year's set. So far, only my prediction for Nyotengu came true. But that's ok because I'm not disappointed with what Helena and Rachel got.

I liked Ryu's Oni costume and it's maskless this time. Matches nicely with Oni Hayate.
Oni Pai and Leifang look good too.
Same goes for the Lisa/Tina and Jacky/Jann Lee superhero squad.
The Assasins look somewhat weird in their devil garbs, though it's mostly because of Bayman.
Mila and Leon getting hand-me-downs is quite disappointing.
Sarah enrolled late for med school and got stuck with a nurse costume.
Pirate overload. Looks like a ship invaded and laid waste to Team Ninja.

Overall, this set is not bad. Still getting it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD