Handstand or Ongoyin? Both would work?

Aven Kujo-Gin

Of all the suggestions I heard about Hayabusa the most commonly is the return of his handstand stance.
While a lot of people has been asking for it, I think the removal of this was because of the addition of the ongoyin stance, which is more ninja like and fit him more. So at this moment is doubtful that this stance will return.

Will you really want the handstand over the ongoyin stance or do you prefer how Busa is now?
Also, since a lot of you wish for the handstand, how will you implement into his new movelist?

Lulu

Wait..... Hayabusa use to have a handstand stance ? :eek:
I did not know that.

Jaguar360

While there isn't really much space to put it as a :P+K: command, being able to enter the handstand stance from :3_::5::4::K:, :3_::5::4::H+P:, :2::H+K: and other moves would be cool. The handstand was one of the many things about Hayabusa that stood out to me in DOA3 and I'd love to set it return, hopefully with Ongoyin since both stances are great.

Kronin

My thoughts are pretty similar to what already said from @Jaguar360: I admit that I wasn't ever able to use properly Hayabusa in Doa3 but i still remember how his hand stance was one of the things that made me say "wow" more than one time in my first times with the game (DoA3 was my introduction to the series). I absolutely love the ongoyin stance and the teleporting moves added from DoA4 (even if in DoA5 are seem to be much less effective or however not able to constitute the basis of the fighting as happened in the previous title) and I wouldn'twish to lose them, however I would like to get back the hand stance together with them =)

PS: Imo this is a case pretty similar to Christie, that in DoA5 lost her Dokuja stance from DoA4 but gained an evolution of the Jakehiko from DoA3.

EDIT:
@Lulu you can see it here:

WAZAAAAA

Some characters such as Brad Wong have 3 stances: Dokuritsu-Ho, handstand, reverse handstand; so there's no need to choose.
OqGnPJm.jpg

In DOA5 'busa lost his legendary breakdance moves and the dope as fuck handstand. This is unacceptable, they should return.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD