Hayate vs Rachel

Hayate vs Rachel (story fight not gameplay)

• Total voters

David Gregg

Canonically speaking, TN does not often let a ninja lose against a non-ninja in a serious fight. Hitomi beat Hayate right before her final round against Jann Lee but I doubt Hayate was giving it his all (and probably tried to boost her confidence).

Canonically speaking, TN does not often let a ninja lose against a non-ninja in a serious fight. Hitomi beat Hayate right before her final round against Jann Lee but I doubt Hayate was giving it his all (and probably tried to boost her confidence).
Hitomi never beat Hayate wtf are you talking about. Hayate and Hitomi had a friendly fight that ended in a draw.

Anyone want to explain why they think Rachel would win? All she has over Hayate is physical strength. Her attacks are slow and predictable for a master at hand to hand combat like Hayate.

CFW

Anyone want to explain why they think Rachel would win? All she has over Hayate is physical strength. Her attacks are slow and predictable for a master at hand to hand combat like Hayate.
I explained it in depth didn't you read my post it's all in the power of the titty all she gotta do is slap him with her titty and then throw him across the screen and he's done.

Squizzo

You probably should have consolidated all these threads into a single one.
As for the topic, canonically the order of power goes ninjas>Rachel>everyone else.

AkaShocka

Story wise Hayate would end her lol. My thoughts on strongest to weakest (story wise) are: Ryu, Hayate, Other ninjas, Rachel, Genfu, Leon, Bayman, Jann Lee, Christie, everyone else.

But as CFW said, Rachel tilts would fuck Hayate up. Lmao

Story wise Hayate would end her lol. My thoughts on strongest to weakest (story wise) are: Ryu, Hayate, Other ninjas, Rachel, Genfu, Leon, Bayman, Jann Lee, Christie, everyone else.

No no no no Kasumi is better than Hayate (Helena also defeated Christie)

David Gregg

Hitomi never beat Hayate wtf are you talking about. Hayate and Hitomi had a friendly fight that ended in a draw.

She did actually win that match. Your character (Hitomi) must win against Hayate to proceed through story mode (just like every other match). However you interpret the dynamics of the fight and how you and your opponent ended it is up to interpretation. Now obviously it was a friendly match and he was going easy on her which again brings back my original point that it's rare for a ninja to lose in a serious fight. -_-

Last edited:

FatalxInnocence

Uhhh, It's hard to say. Everyone just blindly stating Hayate, y'all be crazy. Like you said, Rachel has ridiculous strength- she has fiend blood in her veins. Ninjas ARE human. Rachel is not.

Just because she would probably lose to Ryu, doesn't mean all ninjas would trump her. I'd easily state apart from Ryu, Rachel is the strongest in the DOA universe. She just tosses people around the stage with ridiculous ease. Her low counters are the funniest thing ever. She just throws people around with like the flick of her finger.

Play NGS2... no amount of speed can do much about that crazy wave that demolishes all things in it's path.

After saying all that, I'm pretty sure she would destroy him =\

Only ninjas that would probably give her trouble is Hayabusa ( Obviously. ) and possibly Kasumi. Ayane always loses to Kasumi, and Kasumi beat the guy that almost killed Hayate which lead to him getting captured and her deserting the clan to avenge him.

She did actually win that match. Your character (Hitomi) must win against Hayate to proceed through story mode (just like every other match). However you interpret the dynamics of the fight and how you and your opponent ended it is up to interpretation. Now obviously it was a friendly match and he was going easy on her which again brings back my original point that it's rare for a ninja to lose in a serious fight. -_-
Doesn't matter if the gameplay makes you use one character to beat another, that's just for gameplay. The cutscenes show you the real outcome. Did you notice when you do Bayman vs Hayate for the first time they seem to not have even started a fight once Zack shows up in the helicopter. By your logic Bayman defeated Hayate since you were playing as Bayman right before lmao.

Uhhh, It's hard to say. Everyone just blindly stating Hayate, y'all be crazy. Like you said, Rachel has ridiculous strength- she has fiend blood in her veins. Ninjas ARE human. Rachel is not.

Just because she would probably lose to Ryu, doesn't mean all ninjas would trump her. I'd easily state apart from Ryu, Rachel is the strongest in the DOA universe. She just tosses people around the stage with ridiculous ease. Her low counters are the funniest thing ever. She just throws people around with like the flick of her finger.

Play NGS2... no amount of speed can do much about that crazy wave that demolishes all things in it's path.

After saying all that, I'm pretty sure she would destroy him =\

Only ninjas that would probably give her trouble is Hayabusa ( Obviously. ) and possibly Kasumi. Ayane always loses to Kasumi, and Kasumi beat the guy that almost killed Hayate which lead to him getting captured and her deserting the clan to avenge him.
The point of the Ninja being human is irrelevant as we see Ryu and Ayane defeat full fiends while Rachel is only part fiend. I've played NG2 and 3. The Ninja's superior speed in attacking, mobility, and reflexes is important. Rachel is just pure strength and much slower. She sure as hell can't fight as good as any of the Ninja either. I know Ryu is the best but it doesn't really make sense to say he can beat her but the others can't. Rachel vs any Ninja is similar to Rachel vs Ryu, she's outclassed in every way by them except physical strength. Ryu and Kasumi would definitely destroy Rachel. I'll let you fight me about Hayate, Ayane, and Momiji though.

FatalxInnocence

The point of the Ninja being human is irrelevant as we see Ryu and Ayane defeat full fiends while Rachel is only part fiend. I've played NG2 and 3. The Ninja's superior speed in attacking, mobility, and reflexes is important. Rachel is just pure strength and much slower. She sure as hell can't fight as good as any of the Ninja either. I know Ryu is the best but it doesn't really make sense to say he can beat her but the others can't. Rachel vs any Ninja is similar to Rachel vs Ryu, she's outclassed in every way by them except physical strength. Ryu and Kasumi would definitely destroy Rachel. I'll let you fight me about Hayate, Ayane, and Momiji though.

What? I stated that Ryu & Kasumi would probably beat Rachel. I don't think any of the other ninjas are clear winners though. That's all I was stating, cause everybody was just saying "Hayate would win hands down" as if hands down. You guys aren't giving Rachel credit where it's due. Speed and mobility sure is a plus side, but one wrong move could mean a broken neck- especially with her strength.

Argentus

meh. Hayate is the weakest of the ninja's by far. (He's only in charge because Kasumi is a runaway and Ayane is an outcast). I still laugh my ass off at Raidou speedslapping Hayate into a coma. Rachel would wreck him with little effort.

Like Akashocka said,

My thoughts on strongest to weakest (story wise) are: Ryu, Hayate, Other ninjas, Rachel, Genfu, Leon, Bayman, Jann Lee, Christie, everyone else.

Though I would tweak that to put Jann Lee on bottom, then Hayate, then Christie (Christie can go up against Ryu and fair well enough), then Bayman. Gen Fu and Leon I'm iffy on who would be higher tier, but then Rachel, then Kasumi and Ayane (Though without ninja tricks they plummet to around Christie/Hayate level, so I'm iffy on their placement as well since this is supposed to be a "Who's strongest), Then Ryu.

A better question would be "Leon vs Rachel". The strongest man or the strongest woman? Rachel may have fiend blood, but is that a match for the Strongest Man In The World?! (I think not.)

Th
What? I stated that Ryu & Kasumi would probably beat Rachel. I don't think any of the other ninjas are clear winners though. That's all I was stating, cause everybody was just saying "Hayate would win hands down" as if hands down. You guys aren't giving Rachel credit where it's due. Speed and mobility sure is a plus side, but one wrong move could mean a broken neck- especially with her strength.
Hayate and Ayane are masters they won't make a mistake against someone like Rachel.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD