Help! - No one join´s my room!

Akumasama

How can you say the PS4 has the bigger community?
Not saying you're wrong of course, just wondering how you got to such a conclusion.

HaKaShU

How can you say the PS4 has the bigger community?
Not saying you're wrong of course, just wondering how you got to such a conclusion.

Based off of the leaderboards and the amount of people on the leaderboards. On Xbox One I am in the top 1000 of players. On PS4 I think I am in the thousands rather than the hundreds.

Bataar

I believe it has something to do with the connection you specify and the way PSN inaccurately checks connections. I used to have to wait forever to find ranked matches. Literally, 20+ minutes. I changed my connection type to Any and I started finding lots of players. The thing is, I've noticed very little lag at all. Players that show only a single, red bar I'm able to play just fine with zero lag. Since making the change, I've only had one match where I would say lag was a legitimate factor.

HaKaShU

I believe it has something to do with the connection you specify and the way PSN inaccurately checks connections. I used to have to wait forever to find ranked matches. Literally, 20+ minutes. I changed my connection type to Any and I started finding lots of players. The thing is, I've noticed very little lag at all. Players that show only a single, red bar I'm able to play just fine with zero lag. Since making the change, I've only had one match where I would say lag was a legitimate factor.

Thanks for the tip. I switched it to any and probably played about 10-15 matches in about an hour. On a related note, we played a ranked match against each other tonight. I think you came out on top. lol.

miyodarius

I have this exact problem, but everyone kept saying it was my connection or nobody was on. Then i tried to test it out, so I had a friend of mine log on and search for my lobby. He said he couldn't find it. But i could invite him to my lobby just fine... I even emailed the problem to Team Ninja and they said "thank you for the comment" and basically left it at that.

I hate waiting for players 6+ lobbies, then anyone figure out what the problem is? so far I just set my connection requirement to "any". I hope this works, but if anybody else has any tips, I would love to hear them.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD