HELP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haza

so am finding it really hard to get 300 titles alone to unlock alpha :(
if someone could be really nice and give me a link to a save file for ps3 i would really appreciate it
iv been trying for days, so pleaseee

UpSideDownGRUNT

I know there's one for 360, but idk about PS3 also you can unlock Alpha by doing 300?(i'm not too sure if it's not 300 it's around 300) ranked matches online it doesn't matter if you win or lose that's probably the easiest and fastest way of unlocking her.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
- 100 titles in story mode

- set the VS to human vs human and do the following:
. select scramble
. select each character, use them once land CB into power blow, and land both cliffhangers .. (counts even if you restart a match .. you dont have to finish the match)
this gives you 24x 5 = 120 titles

unlock all costumes of all cast (ignore the lisa one for now) .. thats another 23 titles .. (24 if u got lisa)

finish all paths in single and tag arcade and time attack .. thats .. 8x4 = 32 titles ... + the 4 bonus for finishing them .. thats 36 titles ..

I'm sure you probably picked up a few here and there from landing the powerblow dangerzones... playing online .. using a character x number of times online or offline ...

I did this whole thing by grinding for a good 2 hours and I was done ..

I hope this helps ..

Icy

U can also complete all of the characters command training. Its pretty easy tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD