DOA5LR Here Come Balance Adjustments

Today our community manager, Matt Ponton got to play some Last Round complements of Shack News. Thanks Shack News for displaying our game on many different occasions even if I wasn't too thrilled about some of the casual inaccuracies tossed left and right from a creepy guy that said rectum like literally 1,000 times during the stream.

We now have some balance adjustments, and while some of them are mentioned in the forum, I'm sure there are some that haven't been discovered in the video. The command training can also confirm that there are definitely some new moves in the game, which was actually kinda starting to worry me.

You can watch the stream in their archives here. Be sure to post any changes you may have found, and thanks again Shack News.

No, I can watch YT and Network Streaming services like NetFlix and WWE but I can't watch videos on twitch besides the ads. It's an actual laptop. I used to be able to, even this past Wednesday.

Any specific errors, or is it just laggy as all get out?

EDIT: "Loading video..." Are you getting any other messages that might be helpful, though? And are you using flash or does twitch support HTML5 Canvas?

could be a very specific API or something. Seems strange that 2 completely identical programs would react differently to the same data.

Apparently it's my laptop, won't play Twitch. PC plays fine though so yeah.

And there are already videos in the works by other people to do similar.

For me, I was thinking of recapping my favorite matches of mine and going over what I was thinking while playing in those instances. like a play-by-play of my thought process.
Go right ahead. We don't have many of those types of videos anyway.

Twitch fails providing a proper bandwidth ... it doesn't buffer enough > stops randomly to buffer for some seconds to do so again ... thats at least my prob. (not that i know how tw. usually is).

The other thing ... adobe is having some problems lately with their latest ´ flash/shockwave player versions.

so either he has a bad router that's not picking up data fast enough because twitch is pumping out alot (which is surprising), or the flash versions aren't the same.

Other computers on my router are fine. I just figure its some compatibility thing between twitch flash and my browser.

What was the new music on the list?
Ryu's, Kasumi's, and Ayane's Warriors Orochi 3 themes. There appears to be a remix of Trip and Natural High and a new theme called Dead or Alive Redux which might be another remix of Dead or Alive from DOA1 since Raidou's remixed theme is called Dead or Alive Reboot.

Last edited:
Ryu's, Kasumi's, and Ayane's Warriors Orochi 3 themes. There appears to be a remix of Trip and Natural High and a new theme called Dead or Alive Redux which might be another remix of Dead or Alive from DOA1 since Raidou's remixed theme is called Dead or Alive Reboot.

Oh cool! Thanks.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD