Hey Team Ninja! Dead Or Alive 5 Costumes WANTED!!

Pikameu

As an old Ranma nerd, seeing Kasumi with red hair and a pigtail in that schoolgirl outfit makes me want a girl type Ranma alt for her.
aTqty.png

Heck, with a gi and a slight change of hairstyle, Hitomi would make a perfect (pre-haircut) Akane.
1HwXF.png
This is super delayed but I'm a big Ranma 1/2 fan myself, and these outfits would be sooo cute! I think it would be cool if they just had similar stuff, even.

Personally I'd like them to also bring back Lei Fang's single ponytail (or at least something similar.) That was her original hairstyle and I thought it made her look a lot more...tough? But in a cute way. :leifang:

Oh yeah, and for girl gamers I think Eliot needs another boy-toy outfit. It's not fair that only the girls get dressed up in skimpy clothing! ;P

I don't really like this outfit but I still think that there should be some less classy outfits for our men of DOA as well. >o>

Reactions: d3v

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Usually don't do this cause she has my favs already, but I wouldn't mind seeing this back!

Attachments

• Kasumi_Costume_008.jpg
    Kasumi_Costume_008.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 369

Ghosty-J

This is super delayed but I'm a big Ranma 1/2 fan myself, and these outfits would be sooo cute! I think it would be cool if they just had similar stuff, even.

While we're off suggesting anime/manga homage costumes, I may as well tell Team Ninja to give us Brad and Eliot dressed up as Johnny Joestar (for Eliot) and Gyro Zeppeli (for Brad).

SilverKhaos

I got my Bass cosplay for mila that I'd been wanting since she debuted.

I am content for now. (Would be better if she could wear the bandana on her head, and her glasses changed to his shades, but whatever.)

If I wanted her to get some homage....ehm....Vanessa from KoF. Give her that outfit. Or the outfit the cyborg redhead from Rin: Sisters of Watchamapuckit wears. That was cool.

Ghosty-J

I got my Bass cosplay for mila that I'd been wanting since she debuted.

I am content for now. (Would be better if she could wear the bandana on her head, and her glasses changed to his shades, but whatever.)

If I wanted her to get some homage....ehm....Vanessa from KoF. Give her that outfit. Or the outfit the cyborg redhead from Rin: Sisters of Mnemosyne wears. That was cool.

Fixed.
..........Yeah. I saw it....... Anime stream night years ago at a MUGEN forum I modded <.<
But yes. Rest assured, and hold this one against me, but I WILL draw Mila cosplaying Vanessa one day. It's gonna happen >: O

SilverKhaos

Fixed.
..........Yeah. I saw it....... Anime stream night years ago at a MUGEN forum I modded <.<
But yes. Rest assured, and hold this one against me, but I WILL draw Mila cosplaying Vanessa one day. It's gonna happen >: O

I'm gonna do it once I get home tonight. Photoshop ahoy!

That show was good, in a really really dark way. Rushed to watch it all in a day when I saw it was being removed from netflix. When naked ladies is just disturbing, not arousing, you know they've done a good job.

Trying to think what else i'd like to see Mila, the Queen of Cosplay dress up as. Lets face it, shes obviously a fangirl or more than Bass. She wears Ayanes bikini, Hitomi's maid outfit, Tina's original wrestling outfit, etc.

OOOH...yaknow what she'd look good in? Rubi Malone's outfit.

Ghosty-J

I'm gonna do it once I get home tonight. Photoshop ahoy!

That show was good, in a really really dark way. Rushed to watch it all in a day when I saw it was being removed from netflix. When naked ladies is just disturbing, not arousing, you know they've done a good job.

Trying to think what else i'd like to see Mila, the Queen of Cosplay dress up as. Lets face it, shes obviously a fangirl or more than Bass. She wears Ayanes bikini, Hitomi's maid outfit, Tina's original wrestling outfit, etc.

OOOH...yaknow what she'd look good in? Rubi Malone's outfit.

That cosplay idea sounds epic. She'd also look pretty beastly cosplayed as Mamiya in her Ken's Rage appearance. Or better yet, cosplay as Shiro from Deadman Wonderland. Every single girl ever looks good dressed up as Shiro <.<

SilverKhaos

That cosplay idea sounds epic. She'd also look pretty beastly cosplayed as Mamiya in her Ken's Rage appearance. Or better yet, cosplay as Shiro from Deadman Wonderland. Every single girl ever looks good dressed up as Shiro <.<

No idea who Shiro is, only know Deadman Wonderland from....the lollipop chainsaw costume lol.

I'm just gonna make of a series of Mila the Fangirl cosplaying as different people. And with the addition of her Bass costume...I can now make her dress up as other girls...AND sexy versions of guys costumes.

Gonna start with Vanessa, Rubi Malone and....hmm....Ken. From Fists of the North Star. Then Yamcha. Because scars. Gonna make a list lol.

Granted, I'm not the best artist on the planet, but its a good excuse to practice drawing!

Also, this thought popped up in my head: Mila...dressed in Rouge The Bat's outfit. No idea where the thought came from, but I LIKE IT.

Ghosty-J

Also, this thought popped up in my head: Mila...dressed in Rouge The Bat's outfit. No idea where the thought came from, but I LIKE IT.

Dude........... hug me! HUG ME DARN IT! (no homo)
I had the exact same thought earlier, but was too scared to throw it out there. I love Rouge anyway, so best of both worlds I guess XD

Julius Rage

This is the kind of DLC we should be asking for.

Zack: Shadowman Costume, DOA4 Dreadlocks, DOA2 All Black Outfit

Stages: Crash Club (Gen-Fu or Helena Remix as background.), DOA3 Forrest Stage.

SilverKhaos

Dude........... hug me! HUG ME DARN IT! (no homo)
I had the exact same thought earlier, but was too scared to throw it out there. I love Rouge anyway, so best of both worlds I guess XD

Oh hell yes. I also wouldn't mind her in Julie-Su, Lara-Su, or Lien-Da outfits, if you know who they are.

Though for a rouge outfit...i say no wings or mask or anything. Just the bodysuit, gloves, and boots.

Ghosty-J

Oh hell yes. I also wouldn't mind her in Julie-Su, Lara-Su, or Lien-Da outfits, if you know who they are.

Though for a rouge outfit...i say no wings or mask or anything. Just the bodysuit, gloves, and boots.

I can only remember Julie-Su, and that costume is just flat out badace. While we're at it, how about I go a little more to the obscure references and think of her cosplaying as Kyou Ryu from Shadow Skill. They're both redheads, so why not? :V

I actually imagined her Rouge cosplay in that manner. Although I wouldn't mind the wings. They're friggin kewl :cool:

SilverKhaos

I can only remember Julie-Su, and that costume is just flat out badace. While we're at it, how about I go a little more to the obscure references and think of her cosplaying as Kyou Ryu from Shadow Skill. They're both redheads, so why not? :V

I actually imagined her Rouge cosplay in that manner. Although I wouldn't mind the wings. They're friggin kewl :cool:

Not too obscure, I don't know what Shadow Skill is lol.

But as for the other two, Lara-Su is Knux and Julies daughter from the future, while Lien-Da is Julies evil half sister.
Lien-Da.jpg

Lara.jpg

Blah. didn't realize the image would be that big.

Ghosty-J

Hotlinks can work too lol

I haven't kept track of the Sonic Archie comics in YEEEAAARRRSSS, but I'm guessing the evil twin sister is the grown looking one and that costume is epiiiiiiiccc!! We oughtta take the conversation to the PMs. Last thing I wanna do is indirectly troll by throwing two-person off-topic cosplaying ideas back to back through multiple pages XD

SilverKhaos

Hotlinks can work too lol

I haven't kept track of the Sonic Archie comics in YEEEAAARRRSSS, but I'm guessing the evil twin sister is the grown looking one and that costume is epiiiiiiiccc!! We oughtta take the conversation to the PMs. Last thing I wanna do is indirectly troll by throwing two-person off-topic cosplaying ideas back to back through multiple pages XD
Too true.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD