Hey Team Ninja! Dead Or Alive 5 Costumes WANTED!!

Gill Hustle

Okay seeing has all the discussion lately has been regarding gameplay elements from the DOA5, I felt with the knowledge of TN checking FreeStepDodge.com on a somewhat regular basis, those with opinions on how our beloved characters SHOULD LOOK need a place for our voices to be heard.

I'll start first with my personal opinions:

First up, my numba one stunna :ayane::

She already has her DOAU2 Costume 1, which I feel BEST compliments her character and design and puts her in iconic light right next to Kasumi.

But here are a few that I feel both give her a hip modern look and would look great in DOA5's game engine:

574873_3219133242534_1392495184_32713731_2020291334_n.jpg

This one right here was my fave from DOAU2. The "Ayane" sport tee, track pants, and DEM DOPE KICKS!

5 RATING:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

524640_3219259045679_1392495184_32713856_1998418831_n.jpg

Another Hit! Not much to say, she just looks GOOD!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

581466_3219339367687_1392495184_32713919_2054819653_n.jpg

This ONE! All black, the Butterfly pendant is an Awesome touch! yes Bring it BACK!

Next :hitomi:

Kinda busy @ UGS ATM. So I'll post some more soon. Get Crackin People!

Keylay

At least one of these two costumes should be in DOA5 for Ayane.

Ayane_dress_2.jpg
Ayane_dress.jpg

And at least of these costumes for Helena :

helena.jpg

337968835_small.jpg

I miss that first costume of Ayane and Helena's blue opera dress. I hope they make it in. I mainly want new costumes for the characters but it would be cool to get old costumes as DLC.

And I want Kokoro's kimono but I hope it animates closer to DOA4 and less DOAD.

Gill Hustle

:hitomi:

DOA3_Hitomi_Pose.jpg

We need this Costume which was surprisingly absent from DOA4!

I wouldn't change it . . . but if it could be updated:

images

Like to how Paul's Tekken for outfit was changed with the top around her waist making her Phoenix emblem Tee more prominent. Maybe add shin guards or the right type of footwear. (Seriously if they put heels on her with this, I'm gonna strangle someone!)

Dead.or.Alive.48673.jpg

Ignore the bathing suit for a moment ;) For some reason I think she pulls off the the sun glasses andbaseball cap look nicely.

:tina:

tina_doa-19.png

DOA1Tina2.jpg

Tina's DOA1 costume was AWESOME! Sentiments have been posted on the DOA Facebook group about also giving her the option of changing hair color as well. I'm all for it!

Tina00ll.jpg

She's got a lot of great outfits, and this throwback from DOA3 is no exception.

Next :leifang:

PhoenixVFIRE

I know people didn't like it, but I really liked that new costume Kasumi got in DOAD from the moment I saw it.
DOADKasumi.jpg

I also would like to see Lei Fang's costume 9 from DOAU2
LeiFangDOAU2C9.jpg

Helena's C from DOAU2
HelenaDOAU2C4.jpg

Bayman's C2 from DOAU2
DOAU2BaymanC2.jpg

Christie's C3 from DOA4
ChristieDOA4C3.jpg

lastly, Tina's C7 from DOAU2
TinaDOAUC7.jpg

That's it...I'm sure there's more, but that's enough for now :)
Ryu's badass ninja outfits, Leon's awesome outfits, Eliot's black and red DOAD outfit(perhaps his best costume overall) I'm sure there's more...

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I'd like each character to have one humorous outfit. For example: DOA1 Kasumi's bunny outfit, Zack has his metallic thing, Gen Fu went on vacation in DOA4, etc.

Give Bayman the green outfit in the bottom right here:
6054458262_fbf2219128_b.jpg

Bunny outfit:
6053908545_583845c353_b.jpg

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
doa3-LEIFANG1.jpg

if i dont get this... WITH THE PONY TAIL .. heads will roll ...

Lei_Fang_9.jpg

i would love for this one to return too .. :D

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
You can tell they really didn't know what the hell to do with Bayman.

Scraggly ass jann lee was legit though. Shame they didn't go that route.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I have early artwork of him emerging from a bay in a similar outfit. A bay, y'know? Hence the "Bay"man name.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
The grim reaper crawling out from inbetween your boobs usually isn't a strong endorsement.

Gill Hustle

Kasumi Costume in the episode of the Black Spider Ninja Clan, Please.:kasumi:

Umm, is that the modified C1 from Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma? :

KasumiNG2.jpg

Cuz I thought it was gonna be her new look, and yes I want that!

Also it's already been stated that a Soul Calibur 5 type costume editor will NOT be in DOA5 and to be honest I'm thankful.

However I am open to option of Color Palletes ala King Of Fighters 13:

22_sfxtcoloredit04.jpg

Yes I know that's Street Fighter X Tekken since could not find a KOF13 edit screen.

*note* I am using visual aids due to fact if Team Ninja is looking they may get a better idea of the discussion due to language barriers and unreliable Google type translators*

In any case, some examples:

534879_3219269365937_1392495184_32713870_1813959378_n.jpg

d3v

Actually, the SFxT color edit is a good implementation for color edit on a 3D system (minus the need to download colors).

Back on topic, I'd like to see Christie's ridiculous DOA4 default redone into something more sensible.

DOA4_Promo_Christie_2.jpg

Either zip that jacket up or have her wear something underneath like a black bra or maybe short wife beater.

PhoenixVFIRE

LOL @ x Sypher x
See??? and yes(I COMPLETELY forgot about that Kasumi costume in NGS2) I want it now...Actually now that I think of it, didn't I just read somewhere that some characters were getting new main costumes? That should have been Kasumi's new main costume IMO.

Megawarrior

All of Tina's doa 3 outfits would satisfy me.

I also want kasumi's corduroy from doa2u to make a comeback.
But with some kind of tank top or halter top underneath lol

Awesmic

Standard Donor
The grim reaper crawling out from inbetween your boobs usually isn't a strong endorsement.
Be that as it may, it's still my costume of choice compared to the other options I had in DOA4.

However, my all-time favorite costume of Christie will always be the London trenchcoat series, with the Highway Star costume (DOAD exclusive DLC costume) at a close second. The third costume in DOA4 is probably my third.

A sample of the trenchcoat costume:

Doad_Christie_C2.png

If they must bring back the trenchcoats, I'd like to see a more stylized modification of the design similar to how they did for her trademark white/black jumpsuit. Seeing as the art director is in fact a Christie fan, I have faith in his abilities. Biker attire similar to Akira Kazama's is a plus too.

PS: I still want to see Ayane in succubus attire and Hitomi with a more stylized phoenix tank top / denim jacket. =P

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD