HIGH LEVEL PLAY LESSONS

xINFINITELIGHTx

Hello everyone. I am INFINITE LIGHT the one who has RETURNED!

And I shall be giving away free HIGH LEVEL PLAY LESSONS on how to THINK and ACT like HIGH A HIGH LEVEL PLAYER.

I will be doing this online. Anyone who would like to exhault themselves as HIGH LEVEL PLAY can take these lessons.

To celebrate my return I shall be teaching everyone everything I have ever known about not ONLY DOA but HIGH LEVEL PLAY in general.

I am TOP EIGHT EVO FINISHER.
I am EXHAULTED AS THE WINNER OF THE FIRST TWO OFFICIAL DOA CENTRAL SANCTIONED TOURNAMENTS

As such I am an OFFLINE and ONLINE player who will teach you to win in both areas. But remember, OFFLINE is HIGH LEVEL PLAYER LAND.

xINFINITELIGHTx

Sounds like a good offer. I might learn a lot from your hitomi. I need High Level Play Sessions online.

Yes, HIGH LEVEL PLAY matches is the only way to get better is the RULE OF HIGH LEVEL PLAY. Through playing the game you learn everything through philosophizing you do nothing. As such we do both in synchronous.

xINFINITELIGHTx

Why yes there is a lot of people here talking as if they know something about the game.

JESUS IS GOD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!![
Yes, all who understand that the game on a TRUE LEVEL SUCH AS I MUST EDUCATE ALL THOSE WHO DESIRE TO LEARN THE GAME.

It is a work of PHILANTHROPY! For TRULY I am RICH with SKILL!

JESUS IS GOD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!![

Fantastic Damage

High level DoA play huh? You mean just doing safe moves. Maybe the old jab n' grab technique? Perhaps putting your opponent in a sit down stun then launch them for 50%. Or maybe putting your opponents in 50/50's and then grabbing them to do 40% damage? Seeing that is way more hype than watching Daigo vs Infiltration! I can't wait to see DoA Grand Finals at EVO! Oh wait...

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Hmm, didn't realize you were on 360. I thought you are on PSN.

As for high level lessons, I want to give it a shot. Besides, I need to get rid of my phobia of Ayane players...

xINFINITELIGHTx

JESUS IS GOD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!

Lessons have begun I have taught my first lesson their are five lessons. You take one every two days or per week depending on your APPLICATION of each lesson. Hey cannot all be taken at once.

JESUS IS GOD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!

HoodsXx

I wonder if people actually know who infinite light is lol... Anyways, his lessons are legit, I suggest taking them. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD