Hitomi and Leifang in DOA6

How would you imagine a scene between Hitomi and Leifang to turn out in the DOA6 storyline?

Many people want to know why they fought for the cabbage in the first place and that's one of the reasons.

Also their relationship in DOA3 storyline in DOAD has yet to be addressed since Leifang dislikes Hitomi for involving with Jann Lee likely due to jealousy for her affections or perhaps to see who is worthy of Jann Lee.

Speaking of Jann Lee, I feel like he is the reason why Hitomi and Leifang started their relationship in the first place (I am just assuming). Strangely it turned out to be fast friends after DOA4 after the scuffle for the cabbage. They were just friends in DOAX but partially since DOA4 has them fighting each other for such triviality meaning that they weren't full friends yet. Also they involve Jann Lee like couple of times and Leifang has yet to involve with Hayate/Ein whom she saw in DOA3 storyline in DOAD.

I could imagine a rematch between the two instead of training again because if Hitomi defeated Leifang in DOA5, it is Leifang's turn to beat her for real. Team Ninja has been advertising Leifang defeating Hitomi in their trailers for DOA5 and I just have a feeling that Leifang will beat her for real. I know that Hitomi is stronger than Leifang but Leifang has the potential to defeat her as shown in DOA5 during their training. I also want to know whether or not they fought in DOA3 since she yelled at Hitomi and who won that fight as well. Maybe DOA6 could explain that further before, during, and after the fight. Speaking of fighting during the story, there should be some cutscenes occurring because I feel like DOA is at the point where they should improve their aspects and that this is the best chance to do it.

I want the fight to personally occur in Freedom Survivor as KwonJigglyPuff speculated but if it were to be a cabbage fight, it would have to occur somewhere other than the same area in DOA4 as a way to make them remember what they went through. Or Bacaww should suggest more Hitomi and Leifang adventures that will probably have them end up fighting for a cauliflower.

I would be surprised if they would meet each other in the tournament though maybe through the final round? If Leifang defeats Hitomi, she would be the DOA6 champion making it ironic after losing to Jann Lee who is the 5th's champion with Hitomi being the runner up. I would expect Hitomi to take the crown in 7 after going through such development.

As for the outfits, I want Hitomi to retain her DOAD outfit while Leifang should dress up with a Chinese Tank Top/Bra with Jeans with the Last Round hair. If they were to fight in the finals, Hitomi should stay the same just to promote her usual looks while Leifang should ceremoniously where her costume that is similar to her first costume but with her stomach exposed meaning she would where a midriff and a skirt with the Last Round Hair which would fit.

I also think they should fight twice in the storyline where one defeats the other and the other loses. Like for instance, Hitomi wins and Leifang wins the next time. I also want their relationship to be shown with such complexion that it would make it interesting. I know that is not Team Ninja's focus but I just want a part of it to be satisfied even if it doesn't stretch that much unless if they want to in later games.

The funny part is that I want to see how Hitomi reacts to Leifang's Tai Chi Quan as "Tai Chi What?" and Leifang gets all pissed off. I bet there are funny reactions between them if they end up in a conflict.

I also have in mind that both of the two have personalities like fire and water making them foils to each other. I want to see more of how those two contrast and compare in DOA6 and later games since they have built up such relationship like the other girl duos. This was bound to be like this from the start the moment DOAX shipped them and there it continued afterwards proving that they were paired the whole time as a good decision to not regret with. I hope the two end up facing the other pairs as well in the story like Kasumi and Ayane, Tina and Lisa, Helena and Christie. Maybe the story could show their love and hate relationship at the same time as friendly rivals and duo.

Either way I want to see how Team Ninja treats the two to the next level at this point after gaining such popularity. I bet it will boost after this if not much. I don't care either way since I ship the two this hard. This is one of the reasons why I am looking forward to DOA6 this bad.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD