Hitomi's everywhere online, looks like she got buffed too.

extravagant

Recently been running into LOTS of Hitomi players, and it seems like she's much more stronger than she was in 5. Her moves tend to slam a lot more, there's so much more environmental traps in the background in 6 that complements her fighting style more, and her stupid rear karate punch move is really powerful with great distance as well. It seems like in DoA6 many characters have been buffed, I don't think it was just system changes alone.

Heyjustin88

Great news for my girl Hitomi! She's my main and has been since DOA3 was released and lets just say...her attacks are no joke pushing your opponent against walls etc. Definitely see a lot of Hitomi players online and have fought amazing skilled Hitomi players. Thanks to that, I have also learned how to put her to good use. I tried mixing up her attacks to keep my opponent from guessing.

RootofEvil

Yeah hitomi is really something in this game... I pretty much only run into Marie, honkers and hitomi players online at the moment

Raansu

She actually got nerfed a lot.... Just the system changes keeps her in play somewhat. She's still pretty mediocre compared to how she was in doa3 and 4.

Last edited:

Kuga

Ive met maybe 2 Hitomis online, but ive met mamy mamy Nicos, Kasumis, Kokoros and few Honokas. It depends on your localization i think.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD