DOA5U Homework Time! Footsies and Spacing 101

Azarino

So how about this, stop complaining and tell me what you are in need of learning so you can apply it in your play.
You can tell me what I need to learn, then I can tell you if I already know about it. Okay.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
No, you don't demand help, especially not from me.

If you cannot just tell me what you need help with, then I will not and cannot help you.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I think the main issue is that most players experiences with this game are online people mashing out strings out of disadvantage, not being able to hold stuff on reaction, etc. Most people don't even try to play a good neutral game in the first place.

But that's not what his post is going by. His first response to the thread is that spacing or a more broad term of "keeping the opponent out and providing a tactic of your own" is somehow considered a bad thing when the goal of the game is to reduce life bars while preserving your own. I was merely trying to provide him at least the skin absorption cream with different effects as to why one would choose over the other. Because it benefits them. If it works for them, why stop there?

Going to assume that he is willing to stick to that route so it's up to him if he's going to change. If not well, you bought the game for your own reasons so I suppose they are stuck there until they expand on these things.

Azarino

Preserving one's own health bar could be done without needing to step away each time I run at the opponent. I also believe changing my playstyle for the "frame data" proffesionals is the worst thing I would ever do. I suppose they have their BOLD opinions and I have mine.

Lulu

Its been a while since this Board has been this Busy... Although this isn't the Type of Traffic I was expecting. :eek:

Azarino

So basically Azarino is a shitty player who is too lazy to study and too stubborn to adapt so he throws a tantrum wanting other players to abandon effective strategies and let him win because he's a gaint fucking baby. Cool.

Also, @Azarino Don't double-post. Ever.
haha

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Wow double post off the bat as soon as someone mentioned it. You just got here on the site and already breaking rules. Holy. This might be an actual goodbye Azarino. And here I thought you could improve one day. Whoops guess not.

Azarino

So basically Azarino is a shitty player who is too lazy to study and too stubborn to adapt so he throws a tantrum wanting other players to abandon effective strategies and let him win because he's a giant fucking baby. Cool.

It's so great to see a moderator to say all of this to a new member. And yes i'm quoting it again because I will print it and frame it.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
So basically Azarino is a shitty player who is too lazy to study and too stubborn to adapt so he throws a tantrum wanting other players to abandon effective strategies and let him win because he's a giant fucking baby. Cool.

See, I was actually going to say this, but I didn't lol.

Preserving one's own health bar could be done without needing to step away each time I run at the opponent. I also believe changing my playstyle for the "frame data" proffesionals is the worst thing I would ever do. I suppose they have their BOLD opinions and I have mine.

That isn't an opinion, it is pure ignorance. You continue to further display scrub mentality which is only hurting you in the long run as someone playing a fighting game.

This is your last chance, do you want to learn to get better or not?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Fight me in doad later, we will see.

And good luck with your issues man, up to you if you want to work through them.
The system of Dimensions and DOA5 is different tho, I wouldn't take Genra as a true example unless he was legit in LR and balanced accordingly, there's a reason he didn't come back unfortunately. Even Alpha 152 and Tengu's movesets had to be balanced and nerfed accordingly. He'll likely not want to play you after a round of being blasted back and being unable to approach due to his almost full screen abilities unless he uses that Kasumi teleport. I like Genra's move set but it was imo too much from a distance, I wouldn't fight him in Dimensions unless I also used Genra. XD

@Azarino I'd watch the double posting and delete a few back to back things.

SilverForte

Look azarino, just try to step back for a sec and think, the folks here want to actually help you, don't take that for granted. If you don't want their help, let them know. You're not helping anyone the way you're acting.

Brute

Standard Donor
It's so great to see a moderator to say all of this to a new member. And yes i'm quoting it again because I will print it and frame it.
Well, a moderator's job is to make sure people follow the rules, not to be sweet and rosy. Blatant criticism is not the same thing as harassment.

But go ahead. A lot of people quote and frame my epigrams because they have a habit of being incredibly on-point.

Wow double post off the bat as soon as someone mentioned it. You just got here on the site and already breaking rules. Holy. This might be an actual goodbye Azarino.
@Azarino I'd watch the double posting and delete a few back to back things.
bye

See you in a week.

Lulu

That's a Shame.... I was just starting to like him. :(

NOW WHO WANTS ICE CREAM !!!! :)

Kyo

He's not actually new at playing DOA at all.

He's pretty much was @Brute description of him after starting online drama and I believe I also heard of that username from the doa board at GameFaqs.

Last edited:

Chapstick

He's not actually new at playing DOA at all.
I'm not sure what this vid was supposed to prove because that wasn't impressive and he already said he's been playing a while

Talking about other players teabagging him and here he is taunting that polite Lisa player okay

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD