How do I find out true 2 in 1s?

So I tried to find it out in practice, I know there's a thing in the game called 2 in 1s, which is basically a guaranteed damage, but whenever I set up a cpu Reaction to hold or Critical holds, it always holds the 2 in 1s on Normal hit or Counter hit.

Those are Zacks 2 in 1s.

Nh/ch pp Nh 3k(kkk)
Nh 1k(kkk)
Ch 3pp
Nh 9pp
Nh 66pp
Nh 66p6p

How do I find unholdable setups?

In DOA5 there was a graph in a move details table called Sidestep untouchable, that showed for how many frames you were invulnerable to attacks. So if it said 18 frames after knockdown that means that you could get hit by a 19 frame move after a tech roll? Is that how it worked?

How are the forced techs in DOA6? I heard that they've been nerfed in comparison to DOA5, is it true? Team Ninja took out forced techs out of DOA6?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If they're holding them on NH and CH then it's either likely not a 2-in-1 or you're not doing it fast enough. Kasumi for example has PP and 3PP that are both 2in1s on NH and CH but they will be held if not done quick enough, you can't be delaying

To find unholdable set ups, you basically knock down the foe, have them recover up on knockdown and then set them to hold a hit level on reaction and then you use an attack from that hit level. If they recover and successfully hold the attack, either it's not an unholdable or you may have did it at the wrong time. Some unholdables require on point timing

As for force techs, they took out heavy force techs so you have to use light attacks or the nerfed heavy FT moves twice to get the foe up. They did a patch where they made it so after a knock back(Kasumi's 66PK for example, and some attacks in a juggle like Kasumi's PP2K or 1K) you can go immediately for a no timing force tech since the opponent is vulnerable at that moment unless they recover quickly, but the only thing is that going for a FT in 6 is really predictable now since as soon as the opponent sees you trying to tech them up or if they know what attack will cause a knockback in a juggle and they realize what you're doing, they can immediately get up to avoid it, but that's part of the mind game since if they tech up anyway, they still are somewhat at a disadvantage unless they use a wake up kick

If they're holding them on NH and CH then it's either likely not a 2-in-1 or you're not doing it fast enough. Kasumi for example has PP and 3PP that are both 2in1s on NH and CH but they will be held if not done quick enough, you can't be delaying

To find unholdable set ups, you basically knock down the foe, have them recover up on knockdown and then set them to hold a hit level on reaction and then you use an attack from that hit level. If they recover and successfully hold the attack, either it's not an unholdable or you may have did it at the wrong time. Some unholdables require on point timing

As for force techs, they took out heavy force techs so you have to use light attacks or the nerfed heavy FT moves twice to get the foe up. They did a patch where they made it so after a knock back(Kasumi's 66PK for example, and some attacks in a juggle like Kasumi's PP2K or 1K) you can go immediately for a no timing force tech since the opponent is vulnerable at that moment unless they recover quickly, but the only thing is that going for a FT in 6 is really predictable now since as soon as the opponent sees you trying to tech them up or if they know what attack will cause a knockback in a juggle and they realize what you're doing, they can immediately get up to avoid it, but that's part of the mind game since if they tech up anyway, they still are somewhat at a disadvantage unless they use a wake up kick
Regarding unholdables, if the framedata says that I am at a +15 advantage, but whenever the opponent techs, he always holds me, does it mean that it can't be an unholdable? Or is practice mode wrong?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Regarding unholdables, if the framedata says that I am at a +15 advantage, but whenever the opponent techs, he always holds me, does it mean that it can't be an unholdable? Or is practice mode wrong?
Advantage doesn't really matter in that case since even you successfully tech the foe up as Kasumi for example, she can be at higher plus advantage and she wouldn't be to do one either due to the force up. It's just about trial and error and testing what won't be able to be held

Weird, cause some unholdables work exactly by the frame data, like 2P is unholdable after a 6KK combo ender with Zack, cause he's at +13, and he's 2P is 13 frames. Some stuff is unreliable like 4H+K that is 21 frames, after a 66K ender that gives +21 frames, and some stuff doesn't work at all even though the frame data says otherwise.

Advantage doesn't really matter in that case since even you successfully tech the foe up as Kasumi for example, she can be at higher plus advantage and she wouldn't be to do one either due to the force up. It's just about trial and error and testing what won't be able to be held
Here's a thing, I just stumbled upon a video, where Master mentioned that if you do a force tech, and then you try to do an unholdable, the unholdable is deactivated. Is it true that you can't chain a force tech into an unholdable?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Here's a thing, I just stumbled upon a video, where Master mentioned that if you do a force tech, and then you try to do an unholdable, the unholdable is deactivated. Is it true that you can't chain a force tech into an unholdable?
I mean if Master said it it's likely the case, since when you force the foe up there is a brief moment where they're basically invincible to further hits

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD