How do I Followup 9p?

Argentus

Some apparently pro guy was telling me to

"After kmockback stun, do diagonal punch, 9p, then low throw."

Trying to figure out the hell he was talking about. Her leaping overhead....doesn't seem like you CAN throw after that so I'm confused.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
You can. 9P into either 9P or P+K (same damage) guarantee ground throw.

He may have meant the falling back bound (like 7K at threshold or Leon's CH 66K effect). Not sure what they mean by diagonal punch (3P?).

Argentus

You can. 9P into either 9P or P+K (same damage) guarantee ground throw.

He may have meant the falling back bound (like 7K at threshold or Leon's CH 66K effect). Not sure what they mean by diagonal punch (3P?).
Ahhhhh too much lingo can you simplify?

Sorry took s long to respond it didn't give me an Alert.

Argentus

You can do either 9P or P+K into ground throw.
How? They bounce first then immediately tech roll. If I try to ground throw Mila just does a standing throw attempt. Or same situation, Leon will try to air throw a grounded opponent when I press down throw lol.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Its probably a threshold thing then. I've had no problems with it. Just do normal hour 9P into 9P and you should be able to grund throw.

Gill Hustle

Off a CB set up charge 7K>9P>2T.

I've only had issues with HEAVIES on uneven surface but other than that it works.

3H+K and P+K can be teched

JusTheBest29

Whenever I use 9P, I do 9P > P6P6P > *run* 2T for opponents that don't normally tech roll, and 9P > P+K > 2T for opponents who do tech roll.

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
9P - middle punch - 28F - (3) RECOVERY 19 - 28 dmg - KNOCKBACK 1 m - RANGE 3 m 01
you can try do these 9P options in Neutral Hit :
- 127 dmg - 7K(max charge)--7K(max charge)--9P--2T--KKK
- 89 dmg - 9P--9P--2T--PPP
- 48 dmg - 9P--P6P6P

i play mila since 5 days and i thinks this move are very good, its a safe move in block stun -3 you can search the opponent at 3 m and if 9P hit you can do somethings good with wall or without wall ;) the weakness of this "superman punch" its his speed 28F too slow if you are against a reactive opponent...

Kuga

I personaly like to use 9P>4P,K>2T as it is good option select. If they dont tech you have free mount. If they do tech Mila is at frame adv.

Jefffcore

Errr. 9p bounces, you can't low throw after it unless you max out a stub with 7k. To either of which you can also do 3pp - 3h+k on mids or lights. I don't remember if you get advantage or it's just neutral on a FT, so the low throw might be the better option for the one.

Edit: I don't know why I thought it didn't work, but p+k > 2T works, and 8k > 7k is unholdable if they tech. Of course, if they don't you're in range for a ground throw.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD