How many people ACTUALLY played or heard of dimensions?

Anti Forme

I always hear people talking about how alpha is so powerful cause of 4, but NOONE ever mentions dimensions, which is where doa5 alpha is "ported" from, so stop comparing her to doa4 alpha D:, only thing similar is animations :p everything else look up dimensions alpha 152. and you will see how NOT broken she is comapred to her 4 counterpart. xD (mainly posting this cause i just entered a lobby, picked alpha (my main) and it cleared out) xD

synce

Bro tell me about it, my inbox is always full of hate mail and I'm no stranger to being kicked. Bunch of babies lol

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I have actually played the hell out of DOA Dimensions, and let me tell ya... Alpha was so bad in this game she may as well have been top tier at being Zordon's nursemaid.

DOA5 is an improvement over what she was in DOAD, but even then, it's not saying too much. She can win matches, but the Alpha player still has to be extremely careful to get the W in some situations. Heck, she even has the most critical bursts in the game. Not one... not two... but a whopping three.

Batcommander

I have actually played the hell out of DOA Dimensions, and let me tell ya... Alpha was so bad in this game she may as well have been top tier at being Zordon's nursemaid.

DOA5 is an improvement over what she was in DOAD, but even then, it's not saying too much. She can win matches, but the Alpha player still has to be extremely careful to get the W in some situations. Heck, she even has the most critical bursts in the game. Not one... not two... but a whopping three.
omg that was hilarious hahaha

Anti Forme

Nah I know the few differences (Like her kicks being her main air juggle which looks alot better aesthetically :p). People still see her as a boss sadly....In reality, shes not a boss character anymore, would be like saying Heihachi or Kazuya in tekken are broken cause they were bosses :x People need to get over it :p

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
People don't realize playable alpha plays nothing like Boss Alpha. I used to have DOAD so yeah. No matter what you're going to hear noobs complain who really knows nothing about the character.

I'm thinking about learning her just to troll people online. I hate online so much maybe it'll be the only thing that'll make it fun is to piss people off.

Jaguar360

I don't know why, but I thought Alpha-152 was great in DOA: Dimensions. Her combos were great, had to great offensive holds to compensate for her lackluster defensive holds, and had excellent throws in the forms of 236236T (very powerful, but very slow and hard to perform) and 33T (a quicker alternative). I consider her to be "A" tier.

DR2K

She was controlled by a busted AI in 4, animations/moves mostly the same for every version.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

Mic, I still say she has 2 that work, and 1 that shouldn't even be a CB.

Too bad she doesn't have three PB. xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD