How's DoA5U right now?

d3v

Im okay with that. Just stupid for the attacker to get to continue to attack a downed opponent. Should be limited to down attacks that don't force tech.

If they need to just make less attacks down the opponent to balance it though, thats a whole other can of worms.
Aside from resets, I'm guessing you've never played a game that allows you to continue combos of OTG situations, or use wakeups as the basis for near unblockable mixups. Just be glad that you're not being asked to block left and right or high and low at the same time on wake up in this game.

R2Pichu

You know I love DOA5U but after yesterday I'm kinda upset:/ I got kicked from 17 lobbies yesterday. and they were all from like the rookies or free to play members. its not like original DOA5 ppl from last game cus they'd rather kick your butt and prove who's better or watever. like I dont care if I win or lose but I'm starting to dislike the kick feature lol. I'm being kicked from winning too much or being "cocky" because I choose random when I usually tell everyone I suck at the game lol. Or because they're extremely predictable so I can hold people really well.
And I dont encounter alot of the old DOA5 ppl prolly cus GTA V but these little nubs are ruining my experience to have fun lol
I dont wanna just watch ppl fight in a lobby or beg ppl to not kick me:( theres like no love on the PSN version anymore lol...
k I'm done venting lol I dont wanna make a novel

Drake Aldan

Host your own lobby.

Solo, winner stays, +4 connection filter, 3 second wait time, 3 rounds, 60 seconds, normal health, 4 total players. (Private slots are at your discretion.)

I call it the "Hi-Action Room" since if you lose and the room is full you only have to wait for 2 fights before fighting again.

Find strong players and friend them, or friend people from FSD. Game recognize game.
If you want strength you will probably have to seek it out.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD