Huge Problem in button settings

MESSY

In DOA4 or any other fighting games, you can set 2 buttons to do the same thing. This is extremely important for a PAD player who isn't button mashing, needless to say the reasons.

For example if I want both LT and X to be the 'Block' button I can do that in DOA4 and any other fighting games. However now the button settings menu only allow you to set either LT or X to be 'Block'.

TN should FIX this thing along with a number of other bugs too. The training mode is a pain btw. It's buggy to reset position and you have people lying down on the floor forever.

MajesticBlue

Why on earth is it so hard for them to let us have 2 guard buttons? It bugs me. I used a 2 guard setup in Doa 4 as well.

Mesharey

To reset press R2+select (RB+back) but it doesn't work well sometimes, and yes we need 2 buttons to do the same thing. :/

R4712-VR88

What's the importance of having two buttons that do the same command?

EDIT: As in, like, what's it useful for doing?

shunwong

Sometimes, depending on the move you are doing or the buttons you are pushing it might be more comfortable/convenient to push one or the other.

R4712-VR88

Sometimes, depending on the move you are doing or the buttons you are pushing it might be more comfortable/convenient to push one or the other.

I see. I've had to move P+K over to RB so I can have a more easier, comfortable time teleporting with Kasumi. -.-;;

Ghosty-J

Yeah, this can be a huge issue looking for a more comfortable play style. All my basic actions are on the face buttons, but it would be extremely useful if I could also have guard on the shoulder buttons so it's easier to do Akira's frame knee without completely altering how I play the game <.<

Raansu

To reset press R2+select (RB+back) but it doesn't work well sometimes, and yes we need 2 buttons to do the same thing. :/
It works just fine, just don't tap them at the same time. Hold down select first then press R2. My only issue with the reset is it turns off the power blow. I haven't noticed it reset other settings besides that though.

If you play Akira on a pad (God bless you) you'd probably need a second guard input on the trigger or bumper to pull off his JF knee.

It's rare that other fighting games allow you to map the same command to two different buttons.

No it isn't.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD