I. HATE. NYOTENGU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willygoat

She has messed up the fairness of a fight with anybody. Her ranged attack, which is not only stupid but completely unfair, deals too much damage as it is, but knocks back people so she continually keep doing this insanely unfair attack! And her power blow looks exactly the same as the her annoying ranged attack! So if you do get close enough, they can easily switch it up and just do their power blow instead.
I absolutely loved vs'ing ppl online until she became a character.

I hate her with a passion.

(I play on ps3. if anyone wonna play just say so)

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
blocking either of those leaves you at a pretty big disadvantage, and the wind slightly knocks you back if i remember correctly making closing in somewhat difficult. you can avoid that by performing a mid punch hold at the right time, but messing it up hurts like a bitch.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Posts were deleted. Cut the bullshit. Consider this a public warning. I have no patience for any "woe is me" nonsense.

Xhominid The Demon Within

She has messed up the fairness of a fight with anybody. Her ranged attack, which is not only stupid but completely unfair, deals too much damage as it is, but knocks back people so she continually keep doing this insanely unfair attack! And her power blow looks exactly the same as the her annoying ranged attack! So if you do get close enough, they can easily switch it up and just do their power blow instead.
I absolutely loved vs'ing ppl online until she became a character.

I hate her with a passion.

(I play on ps3. if anyone wonna play just say so)

Nyo is ANYTHING but unfair. She is ridiculously unsafe in plenty of her moves and even ending movestrings early(gotta commit to 6PPP or congrats, you are negative enough to get a punch in the face), her moves are pretty predictable since she doesn't have a variety of moves or links and her big damage only comes in from actually LAUNCHING the opponent most of the time.
And her projectile isn't really that unfair since it still has enough startup to block it, so yeah no.

Intelligent Alpha

Just block it! If otg, that is a problem due to her :2::P+K:, so be sure to techroll. Just be patient. If I've learned anything, online lacks patience - big time!

Argentus

blocking either of those leaves you at a pretty big disadvantage, and the wind slightly knocks you back if i remember correctly making closing in somewhat difficult. you can avoid that by performing a mid punch hold at the right time, but messing it up hurts like a bitch.
Plus how much fucking sense does it make that you can "dodge" a wall of wind by sidestepping lol?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
My plea is to actually play as Nyo herself. Her hitboxes are so strange she almost feels like a an incomplete character. I've seen her moves go right through the opponent and not connect, so I wouldn't really call that good range... on paper she doesn't seem like a horrible character, but then you play as her and see flaws left and right.

Sure she can fly, but one of my problems with Nyo actually is her range coupled with the speed of her moves.

Intelligent Alpha

But...she can't really fly though. I mean at least not any more than momiji, alpha, or Ryu.

LOL Who else in this game (outside Tengu) has wings? The three you mentioned can't "fly!" They jump and eventually come down much quicker than Nyotengu does. If you're thinking levitate than yes, but they still come down! Nyo? Hardly! If she can't fly, Hawkgirl, Batman, Batgirl, Superman from Injustice can't either. (Killer Frost has an Air-Dash/Kitana's Squarewave/Sindel's Levitate from MK)

Yet, since she can't fly, how or why is she AA fodder? I AA everyone else, too, but AAing is beyond obvious with Nyotengu (ala Hawkgirl) cause at some point she will get airborne! And everyone has an AA move of some kind! (Momiji ought to be beyond obvious to practice this on with her vertical nonsense - at least Nyo/Alpha have an excuse - Ryu, is well ... Ryu!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD