I. HATE. NYOTENGU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

LOL Who else in this game (outside Tengu) has wings? The three you mentioned can't "fly!" They jump and eventually come down much quicker than Nyotengu does. If you're thinking levitate than yes, but they still come down! Nyo? Hardly! If she can't fly, Hawkgirl, Batman, Batgirl, Superman from Injustice can't either. (Killer Frost has an Air-Dash/Kitana's Squarewave/Sindel's Levitate from MK)

Yet, since she can't fly, how or why is she AA fodder? I AA everyone else, too, but AAing is beyond obvious with Nyotengu (ala Hawkgirl) cause at some point she will get airborne! And everyone has an AA move of some kind! (Momiji ought to be beyond obvious to practice this on with her vertical nonsense - at least Nyo/Alpha have an excuse - Ryu, is well ... Ryu!)
Her "flight" amounts to little more than equivalent to the air attacks possessed by the three I mentioned. Her "fly forward and grab or whatever" wind up just being like Ryus leap and grab or teleports, her flip back and propel forward is like alphas float and dash, etc.

I'm saying its not like she can manually fly around like Hawk girl.

Lady Tengu

Really? This is the reason i wanted this locked arguing over pointless things. @CyberEvil
giphy.gif

Intelligent Alpha

I honestly don't know how you deal with it though! i literally cant even when people talk about her I'm all like
tumblr_lilttuTp0v1qef76ro1_500.gif

Well. considering I got bodied like nobody's business and often do regardless, you learn how to deal! (Btw, there are more players than I who go through it, too) Two options: keep it going or ignore it! *shrugs*

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I'd appreciate it if this thread was closed because the title just looks like troll bait from a kid and since he hasn't made any other posts, then he probably isn't even reading this any more.

Just so that there is less shitposting and marco dumps.

If people actually want to learn the MU, then make a thread in the character specific forum and ask for help, because there can be at the very least one helpful person on this planet who'd share his/her knowledge.

petopia

Well Devil Jin has the same thing going all you need to give nyo is an EWGF than she really compete for the Devil gene look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD