I Just Poured My Little Heart Out on Twitter

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
savedoa.png

Berzerk!

I think this is not such a bad idea, but the feedback given to them needs to be more organised.

Perhaps a fact-oriented document listing the systemic and move property issues, collated from the members of this site, can be produced, and then linked to them? Then you're able to provide a consistent message that has a bit of authenticity as it comes from a community group.

I would be specific, and list the key items, such as the Counter system needs a smaller window; longer recovery; etc

Referring them to a long podcast (while good!) might not work, you have to boil things down as simply as possible. Be conscious of their time. Also the podcast is a bit ranty and the thoughts need to be organised

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Of course not. The whole "we want to be more involved with the community" line is just that, a line. It's to get us more excited about DOAD and get it to sell but it doesn't seem like they actually care. Team Ninja is that abusive boyfriend that we keep going back to even though we're being abused because "deep down, they still really love us."

MASTER

Standard Donor
lol, You might have poured your heart out the wrong way. Here is a suggestion, similar to what berzerk said you have to have it more organized and less begging/aggressive like. One thing to consider is that TN had a good time with the "DOA Champions" that went out there and saying right from the start that they were the "Worst" possible people to send most likely puts them on the defensive from the beginning. Not to mention that after that it might sound like bickering that you didn't go since you didn't bother to mention another group and telling someone they wasted their money on something they ended up liking never goes off well with people, just saying.

DOAD is already being finished if not done already (Think about it, it was supposed to be out already) and re-evaluation the games whole (Stun) System is just way too much time for them, so that is most likely not going to make them change anything. Maybe you could have mentioned perhaps DOA5?? Or future installments. They might have responded to that but who knows.

Although you did plug your podcast, and i dont really blame you for it, like beserk mentioned, things need to be simplified as much as possible for them to see what you mean. 1hr and 30mins of guys ranting (most of the time) will end up getting brushed off. Its hard to even have that time with them in person since they do stay busy with their own work/lives. Also saying that the whole community is in there and all they have is about 4 people may not look or in this case sound well to them.

One thing people also keep forgetting is that you posting DOA3.1 is the "BEST" of the series is really just an opinion and one thing we did pick up is that they do not share that same opinion like a few of you do. (BTW a lot of us believe DOA2LE/DOA2U is the "BEST" DOA Version.) Also FYI, They don't know what DOA3.1 is from what we call it in the U.S. So my next suggestion is to just tell them 'JPN release' since they may not know what your are talking about.

Also not everything you see in the videos is FINAL and i wouldn't be surprised if the videos that have been coming out are just old footage waiting to get put in towards the end of GT stuff or other sites in general. Stuff got change and more info or at least videos will continue to be released. Those are my suggestions and at this point my last suggestion would be to just wait until DOAD is officially released in stores since its pretty much 100% finished and check out the big changes they did make, (Holds, stuns, etc). Not everyone knows everything about the game yet, I assure you.
wink.png

-MASTER
doa3_Hayabusa_c1.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD